PCalc 4.3.1 MacOSX | 8.6 MB
PCalc 4 is a brand new version of my veteran calculator application. It is a fully featured scientific calculator for OS X with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an optional RPN mode, parentheses, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions.
- Switchable button layouts - choose from many different horizontal and vertical layouts to suit your needs. Includes all the layouts from the iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac-specific ones.
- A powerful Notification Center widget - tap the app icon at the side to switch to the main app, mid-calculation.
- Calculator themes - pick your look, all the way from minimalist to striking.
- An RPN mode with one button access to the stack, and optional multiple-line display.
- Editable user conversions, functions, and constants which are synced automatically across multiple devices.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes, complete with a variety of bitwise operators.
- A simulated paper tape to keep track of your calculations with a "ticker tape" mode under the main display.
- Smart searching of conversions, functions, and constants. Just search for "$ to £" for example.
- Stylish, consistent user interface.
- Support for Retina displays.
- Full AppleScript support.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Modern 64-bit Cocoa application.
- Full support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Handoff of in-progress calculations between PCalc on iOS 9 and El Capitan.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
Brand new icon!
Added an option to use E notation for the main display rather than superscript numbers.
Changed the number entry and delete key behaviour to be more sensible for decimals and exponents.
Fixed a problem with copy and paste on 10.9 and earlier.
Fixed a problem with the minus sign not always displaying properly with the LCD digit style.
Fixed a problem syncing the app and widget.
Fixed a number of problems with VoiceOver.
Core code has been updated to match PCalc 3.5.3 on iOS.
System Requirements: PCalc 4 requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later, and is fully compatible with 10.11 El Capitan.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!