Garden Planner 3.4.20 MacOSX | 24 MB
Organize your garden and create personalized designs with simple drag and drop actions in this user-friendly garden planning application. Garden Planner is an easy to use and cross platform application that enables you to arrange and organize trees, plants, objects and buildings with the help of various design tools. Moreover, Garden Planner provides a drag and drop interface that helps you to quickly add paths, paving and fences to your garden design.
- very easy to use interface
- Save and Load your own designs.
- Use a wide range of generic plant shapes to design your garden, so you dont need to be a botanist to use it
- Produce a professional looking print out of your plan
- Use tools to quickly create paving, fences and paths.
- Generate a report of all the plants and objects in your garden
- Easily layout vegetable and herb beds
- Create a library of custom plants
What's New in Version 3.4.20
fix for black flowers appearing white on reload
fix for blank plans being added to my plans list
other minor bug fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password