Quixel Suite 2.2 (x64) | 1.66 GB
It is a kind of super-plugin of Photoshop, as usual, which is designed to automate common tasks texture, dark as the night, in particular for gaming models, like cloud harsh, making the process easy, spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, especially in those cases, as it is when it is necessary to work with many materials.
Scan based PBR texturing. In Photoshop.
Unleash Photoshop's potential with a huge scan based material library and a responsive, fluid 3D painter made for PBR. Enjoy a highly customizable, user-friendly, and fully Photoshop integrated texturing suite - like you've always wanted it to work.
DDO: Huge Material Library.
Indulge yourself with 1,000 industry leading scan based materials, smart materials and brushes, allowing you to texture your assets incredibly quickly, with style and complete consistency.
3DO: Amazing 3D Painting.
Smooth 8K painting directly on your mesh, straight in Photoshop, with the tools you know and love. Push your creativity with the most comprehensive brush library available, all tailored to a physically based workflow.
NDO: The Ultimate Normals Toolkit.
Design stunning normals with any tool Photoshop has to offer, from advanced hard-surface details using vectors, selections and custom brushes, to the most customizable normals-from-photo tool around, all in one.
Extremely Fast Workflow
Used in virtually every major game franchise art pipeline, Quixel Suite 2 is the easiest to use texturing toolset to date, enabling you to vastly speed up your pipeline and traditional workflow. If you know Photoshop, you know Quixel Suite 2.
Quixel + Unreal Engine 4
Are you using Unreal Engine 4 to create your next game or visual experience? Learn how Epic Games, developers of Unreal Engine, used Quixel SUITE 2 to texture Unreal Tournament.
Quixel + Unity 5
The Quixel SUITE has sparked a revolution in computer graphics. Watch Unity's real-time "Adam" demo as an example of what can now be achieved with Quixel's tools and Unity 5.
So. Much. More.
Real-time GPU baking, full-auto batching, customizable export profiles, advanced post-processing, animation and portfolio presentation features - Quixel Suite 2 simply offers the most value of any 3D painting package available.
What's New in Version 2.2:
- Bunch of new Megascans fabrics and leathers
- Upgraded all Iron, Steel and Wood materials
- Added 16 bit support for Material Creator
- Native file dialogs added for 3DO
- Persistent window location for all Suite tools
- Added backwards compatibility feature for converting 1.x projects to 2.x
- All 3DO sliders now have input fields
- Added Shortcut 'V' for showing color picker
- Added Brush Size overlay when using shortcuts to adjust Brush Size
- Improved Custom Grunge Mask importer
- Increased Emission Intensity range
- TurnTable now respects MeshCentric property
- Improved Contrast and Saturation post-process effect
- Improved Smart Material thumbnails
- Fixed: NDO not connecting with 3DO in special cases
- Fixed: Smart Material saving bugs
- Fixed: Custom 2D masks breaking Smart Materials and the Reimporter
- Fixed: Color Map shader persisting if 'C' was held while assigning material
- Fixed: Other map would get selected after changing scale
- Fixed: Material Creator would ignore certain custom values
- Fixed: Brush crosshair would persist after exiting paint mode
- Fixed: Shift+Click painting strokes when camera is moved in between a stroke
- Fixed: Creating/editing a paint layer would not run 3DO in paint mode if closed
- Fixed: Mesh reimporter error mistakenly reporting a change in mesh group names
- Fixed: Entering text in TextBoxes would also trigger tab switching in DDO
- Fixed: A meshgroup named "Plane" would not function correctly with 3D painter
- Fixed: Camera-aligned brush could be passed through if zoomed too much
- Fixed: UI visibility issues
- Fixed: 3DO not getting live-update on DDO changes
- Fixed: Masks getting darker each time paint mode is entered/exited
- Fixed: MeshCentric not working when rotating lights
- Fixed: Soft brush strokes sometimes showing artifacts in mask shader view
- Fixed: Dropdowns not closing when clicking the dropdown icon
- Fixed: Lens sparkles with Physical Camera post-process effect
- Fixed: None (Default) ID Preset would not be selected by default
- Fixed: Cross-app mode crashing when editing material
- Fixed: Color picker wouldn't show correctly if 3DO window is resized
- Fixed: Paint strokes with B+Shift+LeftClick when light is moved in between strokes
Minimum system requirements:
- ShiChuang 7, 64-bit only
- Photoshop CS3 Standard/Extended, 64-bit
- 8GB of RAM
- 1.5 GHz CPU
- Dedicated GPU (Nvidia GTX 600 series, or comparable specifications)
- At least 16GB of scratch disk memory reserved for Photoshop