Carlson SurvCE 5.01 with Data Collectors | 295.9 MB
Carlson, a developer quality software solutions for land development professionals in the surveying, civil engineering, mining, and construction fields, has released 5.0 version of SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/ robotic total stations.
Featuring many new additions and improvements, Carlson SurvCE 5.0 focuses on speed and power with a new memory allocator, which empowers users to do more, faster.
Newest instrument drivers added for Total Stations and GPS receivers include: Carlson's CR+, Geomax's Zoom35 Pro, Zoom90, and Zipp20 total stations, and data collector support for the Stonex S4, Foif F55/F52, Daishin DS3, and Hemisphere XF3. Ten new models of GNSS drivers include those from CHC, Champion, EFT, Geomax, Hi-Target, Sokkia, Spectra Precision, and South.
Carlson SurvCE 5.0 has the option for one tap coding in the field and allows users to pre-configure and switch between rod-heights and targets using the new easy-select target feature. Increased productivity with 5.0 includes easy registration on your smartphone with notification updates and total station setup from a previous job can be restored in the setup screen.
Other top new features include:
- "One Touch" points feature selection;
- Graphical Stakeout Interface;
- Easy-select target feature;
- New GNSS antenna library;
- Improved memory management
- Edit Centerline
- GPS-Search improvements for motorized Total Stations;
- Extended Point-List
- Add curves and spirals by fitting the existing PIs in the existing Edit Centerline function;
- GNSS Mission Planning supported on all ShiChuang Mobile and PC versions;
- Support for Carlson office geoids in binary format;
- Tilted pole measurement support on select devices allowing adjustment of the final position to account for tilt;
- Powerful grid-scan feature;
- GPS-Search for motorized total stations improved for a more accurate target matching and speed optimization;
- Support for e-level on additional receivers, this including an auto-store by level new feature; and,
- Support for KML export of lines
SurvCE for the Carlson CR+ onboard total station. To install by USB thumb drive.
SurvCE for the Carlson CR+ onboard total station. To install using ShiChuang Mobile device manager from your computer
SurvCE for the Leica Viva CS15 in Landscape.
SurvCE for the Leica Viva CS10 in Portraitview.
SurvCE for Geomax Zipp20 Onboard.
SurvCE for the Geomax Zoom90 onboard total station. To install by USB thumb drive
SurvCE for the Geomax Zoom90 onboard total station. To install using ShiChuang Mobile device manager from your computer
- SurvCE 5.0 Release Notes.pdf
- SurvCE4.0 Hardware Manual.pdf.pdf
Carlson X-Port is a utility for data transfer and traverse adjustment among other things. Serial number is requred for installation. One complimentary serial number is provided with SurvCE purchase on the back of SurvCE manual. Additional serial numbers are available for purchase.
About Carlson Software
Founded in 1983, Carlson Software specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions from data collection to design to construction. Carlson Software's renowned dedication to customer service is unique in the industry.
Name: Carlson SurvCE
Version: 5.01 with Data Collectors
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 295.9 mb