Mumble 1.2.16 | 15.8 Mb
Keeping in touch with teammates while playing online games can sometimes be a hassle, especially because of the audio that sometimes reaches unacceptable low limits in terms of quality. A tool like Mumble, though, can come in very handy for you and your friends as it has everything for establishing a high-quality voice chat over the Internet.
Step by step guided configuration
This one also has the advantage of being specifically designed for gamers. Mumble shows it means business straight from the beginning as you're prompted to configure your devices for a high-quality voice chat. There's nothing too complicated in this respect because you just have to follow the steps of the setup wizard.
After the configuration is complete, you and your friends can connect to one of the many available servers and create or join a channel where you can chat without being interrupted.
Various tools at your fingertips
During our tests, Mumble established the connection with the chat servers in a couple of seconds and the audio was indeed high-quality, without sudden interruptions or connection losses.
The software comes with a lot of settings you can customize, including shortcuts that can change a lot the way you interact with the app. For instance, you can choose a key for push to talk if you don't want to keep the microphone enabled all the time.
A great feature of this tool is the ability to make the players' voice come from the direction their character is actually placed.
To end with
All things considered, Mumble is definitely a good choice for anyone who needs a reliable means of chatting while in-game. The great sound quality and ease of use can make it a favorite for gamers worldwide. Gather your team, connect to a server and prepare for victory with the advantage of having Mumble on your side.
New in version 1.2.16 (May 6, 2016)
* sync overlay_blacklist.h with master branch.
* Use mumble.info instead of mumble.hive.no in publist registration and crash reporting.
* GlobalShortcut_win: fix access to nxboxinput in EnumDevicesCB
* GlobalShortcut_win: only poll XboxInput if there are XInput devices present.
* Update changelog.
* GlobalShortcutWin: fix memory leak of 'di' in new XInputCheck code path.
* XInputCheck: add string.h and stdlib.h includes to xinputcheck.cpp.
* GlobalShortcutWin: add issue references to comment describing
* recent ShiChuang 10 DirectInput/XInput breakge.
* XInputCheck: fix missing file reference in the README.
* XInputCheck: add comment at the top of the file describing development practices and origin of the code.
* XInputCheck: add documentation for XInputCheck_IsGuidProductXInputDevice.
* XInputCheck: add XInputCheck_ClearDeviceCache.
OS: ShiChuang All
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password