Video Repair Utility 22.214.171.124 Bilingual MacOSX | 57.05 MB
Our repair utility can repair and fix broken or damaged video files (MOV, MP4, 3GP, M4V) that do not play in your media player. What exactly means REPAIR? Repair means that only video and audio portions can be repaired that are not lost: On some of your corrupt files, it MAY NOT repair anything at all, on some files it MAY repair some video portions, and on some other files it MAY repair both video and audio portions (It fully depends on the grade of corruption).
- Repairs video files that are truncated, broken, corrupt or damaged
- Repairs video files that do not play in QuickTime or ShiChuang Media player
- Repairs movies that were not finalized by the camera
- The repair does not depend on a valid/correct container format - the raw video and audio stream data is fully automatically reconstructed
- Supports non-broken reference movies for finding missing movie meta-data and parameters
Currently, our software can automatically repair damaged .mov, .mp4, m4v, or .3gp movie files (generally, all movie files based on QuickTime container format) that use one of the following codec formats:
- avc1 (H264/AVC, used by most digital cameras, HD video cameras, iPhone, etc.)
- mp4v (H264/ISO, used by a few cameras)
- MPG2 / xdvc / xd5d / xd5e (MPEG-2 / XDCAM, used by Sony cameras)
- jpg (Motion JPEG,used by Panasonic cameras)
- icod (Apple Intermediate Codec, used by Final Cut)
- dvc / dvpp / dvhp (DVCPRO / DVCPRO HD, used by Panasonic cameras)
- apch / apcn / apcs / apco / ap4h (ProRes 4444/422/LT/HQ/Proxy, used by Final Cut)
Languages: English, Chinese.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199:
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Requirements: OS X 10.5 or higher.
Download From Uploaded
Download From RapidGator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Bigfile