Flexibits Fantastical 2.2.2 Build 330 MacOSX | 14.01 MB
The calendar app you won't be able to live without. Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for OS X Yosemite. The original Fantastical was only a menu bar app. With Fantastical 2, we've reinvented Fantastical and made it a full Mac application, without losing the benefits and convenience of the menu bar window.
- NEW: Use natural language to create complex repeating events and set alerts
- NEW: Full time zone support, including floating time zones
- NEW: Set time and geofence alerts for your reminders
- NEW: OS X and iOS Handoff support
- NEW: New and improved mini window
- NEW: View maps of the locations where your events occur
- NEW: Day, week, month, and year views
- NEW: Light or Dark theme
- NEW: Use calendar sets to organize your calendars
Add events and reminders using natural language
Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from Contacts to your event. We've made multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), full time zone support, and many other time-saving improvements.
Introducing calendar sets
Fantastical 2 lets you quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a single click, so you can focus on what's more important in that moment. The days of going back and forth, clicking multiple times, just to hide and show your calendars are over. But we didn't stop there. You can even automatically switch Calendar Sets based on your location (i.e. Work and Home). How cool is that?
Maximize your productivity with the Mini Window
The Mini Window that started it all is back, better than ever. Fantastical's Mini Window resides in your menu bar and lets you create, edit, and view your events and reminders instantly. With Fantastical 2, you can now drag the Mini Window away from the menu bar, allowing you to position the window anywhere you like. And the new infinite list makes it easy to find all of your events and reminders, no matter when they occur.
It does reminders, too
Fantastical supports the same reminders as OS X and iOS, giving you the fastest way to create or update your to-do list. Creating a new reminder is as easy as creating a new event: just type in what you need to get done. Fantastical 2 now features a focused reminders list, as well as support for location-based reminders.
Bring your own calendar accounts
Fantastical now has its own CalDAV engine: This means you can add your calendar accounts directly into Fantastical. Fantastical supports iCloud, Google, Yahoo, as well as any other CalDAV account. You can also use local and Exchange calendars, as long as they've been added to your Mac's built-in Calendar.
OS X Yosemite Today Widget, Share Extension, and Action Extension
Fantastical's Today Widget gives you convenient access to your schedule. The new Share and Action Extensions make it super easy to get data into your calendar. Just select some text in Safari, Mail, or any other app that supports extensions and send it to Fantastical instantly.
What's New in Version 2.2.2:
* Support for Google Apps rooms and resources when adding invitees (Fantastical will ask you to log in to your Google Apps account to enable this new feature)
* Added support for Public Folders on Exchange
* New option to duplicate events as a reminder, or duplicate reminders as an event (Edit menu > Duplicate as Event or Duplicate as Reminder)
* Improved layout in Day and Week views when there are many overlapping events
* Added option to hide reminders when printing
* Added Cut, Copy, and Paste to contextual menus
* Can now drag and drop items onto the list to reschedule them
* "No response requested" events on Exchange are now handled better
* Changing invitees for an Exchange event will now ask if the update should be sent to all invitees or just the changed invitees
* Fixed an issue where some Exchange accounts wouldn't sync on OS X Yosemite
* Improved compatibility with Exchange Server 2007 and Kerio Connect
* Accessibility improvements
* Various fixes and improvements
Requirements: Requires OS X Yosemite or El Capitan.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!