Tweetbot for Twitter v2.4 MacOSX | 7.4 Mb
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & ShiChuang.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or ShiChuang and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don't want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
What's New in Version 2.4
This release introduces Topics. A Topic is a way to let you quickly Tweet a group of related Tweets without having to manually reply to yourself and/or manually add the same hashtags over and over again. They are really great for rapid fire live Tweeting events.
You can access Topics by clicking the gear menu in the New Tweet screen. They are also stored in and require iCloud, so you can start a topic on your iPhone and easily continue it on your iPad and Mac.
- Collections Support
- Improved Quote Preview in Compose Window
- Removed play/pause button from video playback. Clicking on the video will toggle play/pause.
- Fixed an issue where incoming DM's would play a sound even when notification center was set to 'Do not Disturb'.
- If you mute someone you don't follow, it now automatically mutes searches, mentions and lists.
- Fixed an issue with using the left-arrow key when in the timeline search field.
- Fixed an issue with tab jumping too many columns.
- Fixed an issue where you could drag additional images or video into a tweet that already had the max number of attachments.
- Fixed an issue where videos would fail to upload.
- Fixed an issue where .mov files could not be added as video.
- Fixed an issue where the progress spinner wouldn't disappear after loading.
- Fixed an issue where text could be cut off at the bottom after adding an image in the compose window.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable