Circus Ponies NoteBook 4.0.7 MacOSX | 20.7 MB
Circus Ponies NoteBook stores and organizes your notes and other information in electronic notebooks that look and work just like the paper ones you've used all your life. With outlining, diagramming, sketching, voice annotation, even PDF mark-up, NoteBook helps you take great notes whatever your note-taking style. And NoteBook makes it easy to find anything with just a few clicks in the Multidex™, an auto-generated dictionary of the content in your Notebooks. Circus Ponies NoteBook is the perfect app for managing projects of any size, assignments and classwork, client information, research, and much more.
Organize all of your important information in electronic notebooks that look and work just like paper:
- Stay organized with pages, tabs, sections, just like the paper notebooks you've used all your life
- Store information of any kind and from any source, including notes, web clippings, documents, URLs, tabular data, action items, and more
- Add PDFs directly to your Notebooks so that their pages mix in with your other note pages
- Collect everything in a single Notebook, or create separate notebooks for each class, client, or project
- With everything in one place there's no more bouncing between the Finder and other apps for the notes and documents you need
Take thorough, accurate notes in the ultimate note-taking environment:
- Take "free-form" notes anywhere on a page, or structured notes using the built-in, full-featured outliner
- Create diagrams and flowcharts from shapes and lines, or sketch using your mouse
- Mark up PDFs with notes and diagrams, and even create new PDFs that include your annotations
- Store data in tables with spreadsheet-like calculations
- Record the person speaking as you type your notes using voice annotation, then replay the recording to flesh out your notes with whatever information you missed
- Turn any note into an action item, set a priority and a due date, then publish it to your calendar
Find anything in seconds with NoteBook's auto-generated dictionary of your content called the Multidex:
- Locate anything using what little you remember about it - a word, a person's name, the date you entered it, 15 different ways in all
- Click to find what you're looking for - there are no arcane search strings to type, or reams of search results to pick through
- Fill your Notebooks with information and know that you can find any note quickly and easily, 3 months from now or 3 years
What's New Version 4.0.7
Worked around an OS X 10.11 El Capitan window-redraw bug that occurred while dragging outline items.
Fixed a long-standing bug where searches using the Find strip would sometimes hang.
Fixed a crasher that occurred when opening a Notebook that referenced a missing font.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6.8 or later
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction