PictureCode Photo Ninja v1.3.3c (Win/Mac) | 24.84/53.36 MB
Photo Ninja is a professional-grade RAW converter that delivers exceptional detail, outstanding image quality, and a distinctive, natural look. If you think this is "just another RAW converter", you're in for a surprise. Photo Ninja is truly special, with unique capabilities for improving and optimizing your digital images. Click on the items below to learn more about this powerful tool, and read why serious photographers are adopting it into their workflows.
Photo Ninja's intelligent illumination control can lighten shadows, overcome backlighting, and tame excessive contrast, with a natural, artifact-free result.
Our one-of-a-kind local contrast adjustment makes detail "pop" without halo artifacts. It also works in reverse for a nice smoothing effect.
World-class technology can salvage many overexposed images, with convincing recovery of blown-out highlight regions.
Noise NinjaŽ 3.0
The gold standard for noise reduction lives on in Photo Ninja. Noise Ninja 3.0 is our best noise reduction technology yet.
Improve skin tones, enhance foliage, deepen the sky, and create your own color "looks" with hue-selective color enhancements.
Black and white processing
Create monochrome and split-tone images quickly and easily, with flexible control over tonal interpretation.
Chromatic aberration correction
Automatically analyze and remove complex lateral chromatic aberration prior to demosaicing, with outstanding results.
Balance neutrals in a single click. Achieve consistent color with on-location lighting profiles.
Fix keystoning and correct complex lens distortion.
For cameras with weak antialiasing filters, Photo Ninja can reduce maze artifacts and moire patterns.
Navigate through your image collection quickly and easily with Photo Ninja's streamlined, integrated browser.
What's New in Version 1.3.3:
- Add support for FujiFilm X-Pro2 compressed files (uncompressed files were already supported)
- Fixed sequence-based file name generation in batch processor naming templates
- Fix rare crash in automatic white balance
- Add option in browser to show/hide placeholder thumbs for unsupported image types
- Show thumbnail placeholder for PSD files
- Support for Canon 80D
- Support for Nikon D5
- Improved support for Sony A7ii, A7Sii
- Support for FujiFilm X-E2S
- Change default setting for "Save previews in subfolders" preference to disabled. In at least one case when this was enabled for an SMB network drive on OS X, we observed instability within the operating system. We suspect a problem with the OS X network drivers.
All Link Download :