OmniOutliner Pro 4.5.2 Multilingual MacOSX | 25.21 MB
Welcome to OmniOutliner 4, an amazingly flexible yet lightweight program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Use OmniOutliner's document structure to brainstorm new ideas, drill out specifics, and construct a beautiful document for sharing. It's way more than just an outlining tool-you've got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, pop-up lists, and a fantastically rich styles system at your disposal.
It's perfect for drafting a simple to-do list, creating an agenda for a meeting, taking notes at said meeting, planning events, writing anything from diaries to screenplays, or any other task that calls for structured text.
OmniOutliner is feature-rich enough to see a novel from start to finish. You'll have more flexibility by putting sentences or paragraphs in easily referenceable nodes, and with iPad Pro and keyboard support it's even easier to write quickly.
Use OmniOutliner to add structure to your information - something beneficial to more than just outlines. Expand or collapse what you need, when you need it, and zoom in or focus to move everything else out of the way. Reference other apps-like OmniGraffle!-using Split Screen on iOS 9.
Perfect for meetings, classes, or keying in need-to-know terms during a sailing lesson. OmniOutliner gets completely out of the way so you can type, return, and type some more. Start new documents with a template to keep everything uniform and expeditious. You'll find yourself starting all future work here.
Edit all of your outlines on any Mac, iPad, or iPhone using OmniPresence. It's free, reliable, and open. Your files are always intact and available-they'll even be waiting for you with Background App Refresh in iOS.
* Column Visibility: Feel free to add as many columns as you like to your document, and show only the ones you really need at the moment.
* Folded editing: OmniOutliner actively collapses the text of all rows except the one you're editing, so that you can see more of your document at once.
* Advanced styling: Get more control over nerdy details like custom spacing schemes and manual page breaks.
* AppleScript support: Create AppleScript shortcuts for complex tasks, automate the things you do over and over, and turn OmniOutliner into a whole new app; you'll get more done, and with fewer mistakes.
* And more: Show notes in a separate pane, export to WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word format, and even build your own export plug-ins.
What's New in Version 4.5.2:
* Export - Relaxed the XSLT parser file size limit so larger documents can be exported to HTML, CSV, docx, or pptx.
* OPML - When editing an existing OPML document, status of parents will be correctly saved.
* OPML - OPML files will always be UTF-8 encoded to avoid other unsupported encodings.
* Stability - Avoid potential crash due to automatic link detection while in the middle of keyboard manager assisted input.
* Localizations - Print panel options are now localized.
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!