TaskPaper 3.2 | MacOSX | 4.6 MB
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that's surprisingly adept. Outliners are powerful, but hard to use. Text editors are easy, but without structure. TaskPaper feels like a text editor, but has the power of an outliner.
Keyboard friendly. Type your lists into TaskPaper and each line is formatted into a project, task, or note.
Fold, focus, and filter to cut big lists down to size. Use saved searches to quickly filter the items in your lists.
TaskPaper files are future proof. Edit them in any text editor or use one of the many TaskPaper compatible apps created by other developers.
TaskPaper doesn't force a particular system on you; it provides basic list elements to use as you see fit. Go beyond with scripts and themes.
- All new modernized app
- Flexible and unique folding UI
- More powerful outliner and text editor
- Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
- Relative date and time based searches
- More powerful hierarchical searches
- LESS/CSS powered themes
- Plain text files; edit anywhere
- Type and your lists are auto formatted
- Projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
- Text editor speed with outliner power
- Lists within lists within lists...
- Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
- Drag and drop to organize your list
- Fully scriptable and themable
What's New Version 3.2:
* Added header and footer printing options to print panel.
* Track expanded/collapsed state in extended file attribute.
* Edit > Copy Displayed (Option-Command-C) for only displayed items.
* Added right margin padding to balance default left margin padding.
* Escape in empty toolbar search field shows recent searches menu.
* Control-Tab and Shift-Control-Tab now move focus of toolbar search field.
* ShowPreviewBadge defaults key to hide "Prev" badge in TaskPaper's preview version.
* Tag autocompletions are now case insensitive.
* Tag autocompletions only popup when editing at end of tag.
* Move "Saved Searches" to top of toolbar search field popup.
* Require that both ( and ) be escaped with \ when used in tag values.
* Apply tag and similar commands only effect displayed items, not collapsed or filtered.
* Hidden items with no visible ancestor are no longer effected by edits.
* It's now possible to fully select the last displayed item, so you can cut/copy its collapsed items.
* Changed script debug process, see user guide "Creating Scripts" section.
* Renamed theme ‘display' text style attribute to ‘content'.
* Items > Format As to work when item is a project with trailing tags.
* Document name (instead of always "Untitled") now displays in printed header.
* Guide lines now draw for items with hidden parents but visible ancestors.
* Escape in toolbar search field clears text without losing focus.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page - http://www.taskpaper.com/
Links are Interchangeable - No Password