RJ TextEd 11.06 Beta 1 + Portable | 108/106 MB
* Below is a small list of features available in the program.
* Auto completion.
* Code folding.
* Column mode.
* Multi edit and multi select
* Document map
* Annotation bar
* Advanced sorting.
* Handles both ASCII and binary files.
* CSS and HTML wizards.
* Dockable panels.
* FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
* File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
* Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
* Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
* Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
* Unicode file paths and file names.
* HTML validation, format and repair.
* Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...
New in version 11.06 Beta1 (May 3, 2016):
Highlight colors in CSS/LESS/SASS:
* Added a menu item option to allow highlighted colors values in CSS, LESS and SASS files. The menu options is located in "View -> Highlight".
* It is turned on by default.
* The type of colors highlighted are:
* HTML color names like blue, red, saddlebrown...
* Color values like #80ff40.
* RGB() and RGBA() values.
* HSV() and HSVA() values.
* HSL() and HSLA() values.
* When highlighted - the color value is drawn using the color as the background color.
* I've made several changes in the color hint window (mouse hovers over a color value).
* The hint now display colors in all supported formats: #xxxxxx, HTML color name,
* RGB(), RGBA(), HSV(), HSVA(), HSL(), HSLA() and decimal.
Covert between color formats:
* Each format is underlined and clickable. Click on a value to convert the color under the mouse cursor to a different format.
* The color under the mouse is RGB(0,0,255). Click on "blue" in the color
* hint and the color under the mouse cursor is changed to "blue".
* Open color wheel window
* Click on the color preview box to open a color dialog window.
Color dialog window:
* I've made several changes in the color dialog window.
* The added sliders can now handle RGB, HSV or HSL values.
* Added a new tab with HTML color names.
* Added several new color output formats.
* I also fixed several issues.
* The editor horizontal scrollbar is now invisible unless you move the mouse cursor to its position or scroll horizontally using the text cursor.
* SFTP when accessing several accounts on the same server.
* Theme color issue when all files are closed.
* Changing syntax highlighter didn't always work.
* Fixed an issue with multiplying browsers.
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)