OmniFocus Pro 2.5.3 Multilingual (Mac OS X) | 27 MB
We understand, you're busy. You've got stuff to do. Work. Home. Play. The only way you'll make it through all the things that you need to do is to organize them somehow. Maybe you've been making do with notebooks or sticky notes - and hoping they don't fall into the world of lost things behind your desk. But hey! You've got this awesome Mac sitting in front of you. You use it every day. You guard it with your life.
A contextual life
Keep work and play separated with contexts, perspectives, and focus. Ignore the irrelevant, focus on what you can do now, and accomplish more. And do it all much faster than before.
Tasks at Hand
OmniFocus for Apple Watch leverages many of the features you know from the iPhone. Take a tour of the watch by tapping Today up above. Then explore the rest of the actions like you would if it were right on your wrist.
Never lose a thing
With OmniFocus for iOS and Apple Watch around, you'll never miss out on a game-changing idea. And? Walk by a grocery store and your wrist will get a tap; pick up some milk and bread. There's no need for you to keep track of all that yourself. And OmniFocus has its own, bespoke, sync engine that uses web standards. Enjoy it with our free Sync Server, or use your own.
What's in Pro
What makes OmniFocus 2 so special is an extra emphasis on simplicity-anyone can get started. But extra power reveals itself when you need it. We've tucked a bunch of powerful things into the Professional upgrade, like focusing on projects or folders, scripting, and creating perspectives for your every whim.
But that's not all
- On iOS 9 and on iPad, work faster and get more things done with Split View multitasking.
- OmniFocus for iOS has serious keyboard support and shortcuts. Just hold the Command, Option, or Control keys down to bring up a list.
- OmniFocus is easy on the eyes with a carefully calibrated dark palette.
- Search for your actions and projects directly from Spotlight. For both iOS 9 and OS X.
- Dress up your Watch face with a friendly reminder about What's Next in OmniFocus.
- Send an action to a partner right from the toolbar. Or share directly to your OmniFocus Inbox from any app in OS X or iOS that support it.
- Record audio to transcribe later, add photos from your Camera Roll, or view files you've attached from your Mac.
- At-a-glance context to your day. Work around your events in Forecast view.
- Press Command-O on Mac to jump directly to a specific Project or Context.
With OmniFocus's Push Sync architecture, your project changes and new actions will be ready and waiting on every other device. Our goal is that you won't even notice.
OS - MacOSX 10.10 or Later
Home Page -
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!