Capture Nx-D v1.4.0a | 252 Mb
Capture NX-D is a comprehensive and reliable software solution which was developed to offer Nikon enthusiasts with a method of manipulating RAW image files straight from the camera's storage device, without affecting the originals.
Clear-cut and user-friendly user interface
The application experiences a fairly lengthy yet uneventful setup process, after which it allows you to start working with it right away, thanks to its accessible, though slightly cluttered interface.
The main window of Capture NX-D displays the detected storage drives in a tree view panel, enablong you to browse through the folders and load the pictures that you intend to work with.
Effortlessly edit and convert NRF and NRW files from your Nikon camera
After selecting the photograph you wish to start with, the program automatically determines its 'Histogram', displaying it a dedicated window for you to view. From the 'Edit' panel you can begin operating various modifications, by altering the files 'Adjustments', 'Exposure Compensation', 'White Balance', 'Picture Control' and 'Tone'.
Each feature can be manually adjusted and the changes that you perform will all be saved in a settings file, in order to ensure that the original photograph is left intact. Moreover, Capture NX-D lets you rotate the image left or right by ninety degrees or a full 180 degrees, as well as crop a section of the picture.
In addition, the utility allows you to convert your files to other formats, namely JPEG or TIFF, letting you configure the image size, quality and resolution. It also supports batch processing, enabling you to apply a set of customizations to an entire folder in one go, thus helping you to save some time.
A professional tool for manipulating Nikon-grabbed RAW images
In conclusion, Capture NX-D is an advanced and efficient application that you can rely on for editing your Nikon RAW files, allowing you to perform numerous changes and adjustments all while guarding the source photographs intact.
New in version 1.4.0a (April 26, 2016)
• Added support for the D5 and D500.
• Added an Auto 0 white balance option (available with the D5 and D500 only).
• Added an Auto Retouch Brush Tool to the toolbar.
• The effects of noise reduction are now visible at all zoom ratios.
• Added an Include areas where there is no image data option to the Camera and Lens Corrections > Fisheye tool in the edit list.
• The default image quality for files converted to JPEG using Convert Files has been changed from 60 to 85.
• Added the following preferences:
- Sizes Medium/Small for NEF (RAW) Images
- D1X RAW Default
- Color Space for Color Reproduction
• Fixed the following issues:
- The software would sometimes not install correctly.
- The Open with button and menu option were not available with images created in Capture NX 2.
- Floppy disk drives (FDD) would sometimes be accessed during batch processing.
- The application would sometimes quit unexpectedly if a folder containing images created with non-Nikon cameras was selected.
- The clarity value for Custom Picture Controls would sometimes not be reflected.
- NEF (RAW) photos shot with Df or D4 cameras at low ISO sensitivities (Lo 0.3-Lo 1) would brighten if saved using the Convert File option after white balance was adjusted using the gray point sample tool.
- Some security software would interfere with batch processing.
• The 64-bit edition of Camera Control Pro 2 can now be accessed using the Open with Camera Control Pro 2 option in the File menu.
• Hard-disk space: 1 GB required for installation; 3GB free space recommended.
• CPU: Pentium-compatible (Core i5 or better recommended)
• RAM: 2 GB or more recomnmended
• Display: 1024 x 768 (XGA) or better; 1920 x1080 pixels or more recommended
• Color: 32-bit color or better
• USB: Built in USB port required. USB hub or keyboard ports are not supported
• JPEG and TIFF images captured with a Nikon digital camera
OS: ShiChuang 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
All Link Download :