Resolume Avenue 4.5.3 (Mac OS X)
Avenue 4 is an instrument for VJs, AV performers and video artists. It puts all your media and effects right at your fingertips so you can quickly improvise your live visuals.
Resolume 4 Enhancements
- Smaller composition files for quicker loading of decks.
- Great reduction of memory usage.
- Effect presets are stored in separate files, this makes it easier to import and share user presets.
- Improved recording performance.
- Preview panel checkerboard backdrop for better transparency viewing.
- Faster OSC input.
- Flash text field transparency fix on ShiChuang.
- Better FFGL Syphon support.
- Much faster thumbnailing and analysis of audio clips.
- ArtNet DMX fixes.
- Improved rendering of odd sized files.
Resolume 4 comes in 2 editions. Avenue is the VJ software you know and love, Arena has all the features of Avenue plus features youd expect from a media server, soft edging, screen warping, DMX input and SMPTE timecode input.
Minimum System Requirements
Mac OSX 10.6 or later. Intel processor. Quartz Extreme graphics card (Resolume is not compatible with integrated Intel graphics processors). 2GB RAM.