Cyberfox 46.0 Multilingual + Portable | 218/232 MB
Cyberfox is a Mozilla-based Internet browser designed to take advantage of the 64-bit architecture. However, there is also a version for 32-bit computers available. The application features a similar interface and aims to provide you with higher performance when navigating your favorite pages.
Improved version of Firefox
Firefox is one of the most popular Internet browsers and is used on a significant number of computer across the world. Since it is an open-source application, other developers have used it to create other browsers with similar or enhanced features.
This program is one of the improved versions and intends to provide you with a reliable navigator that uses the ShiChuang 8 SDK. You can also download the portable version if you want to run it from a removable storage device.
The browser uses its own profile system, which means that you can create your own bookmark collection, different from that stored in Firefox. The add-on support is present and enables you to use the same enhanced functions.
Improvements that make it a stable browser
Since it relies on the engine of Firefox, the interface looks and feels the same. Additional options have been added to the main menu in order to easily clean the memory cache and restart the program.
You can also change the tab position and open the about:config tab from the Options submenu. Other changes include the possibility to change the download list aspect, clone a tab or enable geolocation features.
The main modification takes place under the hood and is related with the ability to work on 64-bit systems which is supposed to make the browser faster and more stable. You should also have in mind the memory usage when comparing the overall performance. There is also a version dedicated to 32-bit computers, so that all users can give Cyberfox a try.
A fast and reliable Internet navigator for all users
Cyberfox provides you with a fast and reliable browser, keeping the looks of Firefox, but providing its own set of enhancements. If you are on the run for a browser specifically created for 64-bit computers, Cyberfox is a viable solution which you should try in order to assess its performance.
* x64 Bit Web Browser (x86 Also available)
* Powered By Mozilla source code.
* Intel & Amd optimized versions available.
* Removed features (Telemetry, Healthreport, sponsored tiles And other components that collected information)
* Added new features built in.
* Uses its own profile system.
New in version 46.0
(April 27, 2016)
* New: [Optional] Plugin whistlist (Restart Required).
* New: [Optional] User controlled java plugin. (Restart Required)
* Moved: loop enabled to system addons group.
* Moved: Pocket to system addons options group.
* Added: Browser plugins group & plugin whitelist option.
* Added: Enabled java plugin to browser plugins group.
* Removed: Redundant checkbox image.
* Removed: Redundant in-content preference tab icons.
* Fixed: Missing check images on preference window blocklist popup.
* Updated: language patches.
* Updated: Branding identity for secure pages.
* Make: Panel identity drop down icon for secure pages same as branding identity icon.
* Fixed: iconUrl (URL) for Chocolatey package.
* Make: new plugin settings ShiChuang only.
* Added: Restart required message to hardware acceleration checkbox label.
* Removed: Default web browser block on beta channel, Users now can set cyberfox beta as default web browser.
* Removed: Installer internal change log due to difficulties with large *.rtf file.
* Fixed: Set as default browser showing on ShiChuang 10 installation process.
* Moved: CyberCTR, Loop & pocket(Beta) to system addons group to prevent users having to scroll the settings.
* Changed: Users for a long time were confused with the CyberCTR task string, We have now simplified it.
* Ajusted: Added [Recommended] tag to CyberCTR task.
* Moved: Move create desktop icon task to top of task list.
* Updated: Installer script to version 2.3.6
* Updated: Ru (Russian) Installer localization
* Updated: ja (Japanese) localization.
* Updated: German & Italian installer localization.
* Fixed: When changing task ordering, Need to update array order for clean install checkbox in code section.
* Fixed: Localization ordering.
* Internet connection
* CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz+|AMD 2400xp+ or newer processor that supports SSE2/Newer instruction sets.
* Memory: 1GB+ of RAM on x86 OS|4GB+ of RAM on x64 OS
* Graphics: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 512MB+ of VRAM
* Disk Space: 400MB of hard drive space.
OS: ShiChuang Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
Language packs for version 46.0 - 89 languages (in archives).