Simple x264/x265 Launcher 2.69.1024 + Portable | 51.1 Mb
Simple x264/x265 Launcher stands for an intuitive GUI that helps you launch the x264 H.264 and x265 HEVC video encoder. The application can be used on 64-bit versions of encoders and offers support for Avisynth and VapourSynth input.
Clean feature lineup and supported file formats
You are welcomed by a user-friendly layout that allows you to add files in the working environment using the built-in browse button or drag-and-drop support.
The utility works with the following file formats: AVS, VPY, MKV, MP4, AVI, FLV, Y4M, and YUV. In addition, you can check out the log that includes detailed information about the encoding tasks, view data about the current job (status and progress), as well as start, pause or abort the job.
Setting up a new encoding task
Simple x264/x265 Launcher gives you the possibility to configure a new task by specifying the input and output directories. You are allowed to choose between two video encoders (AVC and HEVC), pick the architecture mode that suits you best (32- or 64-bit version), as well as select the variant (8- or 10-bit).
When it comes to tweaking the rate control, you may alter the mode (CRF, CQ, 2-pass or ABR), enter a custom CRF value, and change the target bitrate.
Basic encoder options help you choose between several preset parameters (e.g. medium, fast, very fast, slow), apply tuning effects (e.g. film, animation, grain, still image), and select the profile (e.g. baseline, main, high). Advanced encoder features allow you to enter custom encoder parameters.
What's more, the application offers you the freedom to save the current configuration data to a file so you can easily import and apply it in your future encoding projects, as well as start the created job immediately. Batch processing is also on the feature list and can be used for encoding multiple files at the same time.
Tests have shown that the application carries out a task pretty quickly and offers very good output results. However, when it comes to dealing with large files, the tool may need extra time to finish the encoding.
You are on safe side in which concerns the quality of the processed videos but you should know that your computer's overall performance may be hampered, as Simple x264/x265 Launcher needs a huge amount of CPU and memory in order to bring the task to an end.
A powerful and reliable video encoder
All things considered, Simple x264/x265 Launcher provides an intuitive GUI for encoding multimedia files. The user-friendly layout makes it suitable for all types of users, regardless of their experience level. However, the configuration settings hidden under its hood may a bit hard to digest for first-time users.
* Support for creating H.264/AVC (x264) and H.265/HEVC (x265) files
* Fully self-contained, *no* additional Codecs or Plugin's are required
* 64-Bit as well as 32-Bit encoder binaries are fully supported
* Optionally the "high bit-depth" encoder variants can be selected
* Batch encoding (job control) support is implemented
* If desired, multiple encoding jobs can be executed concurrently
* Adding new jobs via command-line interface is supported
* Input from the Avisynth *and* VapurSynth frame servers is supported
* 32-Bit Avisynth/VapourSynth can be mixed with 64-Bit x264/x265
* Straightforward encoder setup thanks to the Preset and Tuning system
* Custom encoder parameters can be added, if desired
* Easily manage your encoder configurations with user-defined templates
* Consistent "look & feel" on all systems thanks to the Qt toolkit
New in version 2.69.1024 (April 23, 2016)
* Updated x264 to revision 2692
* Updated x265 to version 1.9+140
* Some improvements to auto-update functionality
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Bigfile