Picture Instruments Smart Gps Sync v1.0.2 (Mac OSX) | 28.75 MB
You don't want to do without GPS-tags in your photos but you also don't want to run a GPS-logger all the time? If you take just one single photo containing GPS data with your smartphone you can use "Smart GPS Sync" to transfer that GPS information to all other photos in your camera at a later point in time.
If you have no photo with the right GPS data at hand you can also just copy longitude and latitude from Google Maps or Bing Maps into the corresponding fields and apply them to an entire batch of photos.
This is especially helpful for on-location and event photography where not every photo is shot at a new location. This method is also greatly helpful if you occasionally want to add geodata to a photo.
- Transfers the GPS data from one photo to any number of photos
- Writes latitude and longitude information directly into the EXIF data of photos
- Geotagging without GPS logger
- Is able to remove GPS information from photos
What's New in Version 1.0.2:
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Requirements: OS X 10.7 - 10.11
All Link Download :