Master PDF Editor 3.6.30 Multilingual MacOSX | 18.73 MB
Looking for a complete solution to edit PDF documents? Then our brand new software Master PDF Editor is exactly what you need! With this easy-to-use and cost efficient application you can create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print XPS and interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks
Master PDF Editor Features
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Adding a digital signature and Signing PDF Documents.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Whats New in Version 3.6.30:
- Improved Paste to Multiple Pages function
- Improved work with PDF forms, also some forms issues are fixed.
- Added context menu and Move to New Window function for document tabs. It opens current document in separate Master PDF Editor window.
- Improved work with attachments. Added Open function. If attachment is PDF file, then this function opens it in new Master PDF Editor window.
- Fixed several critical issues, which caused application to crash.
- Fixed some other minor issues.
- Added other minor features.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.