TimeExposure ProSelect Pro 2016r1.4 MacOSX | 199.75 MB
In-Person Sales Software for Photographers. TimeExposure's ProSelect and ProSelect Pro are the leading cross-platform In-Person Presentation, Sales and Workflow software packages for professional studios.
Run a professional in-person sales session
As an all-in-one program, ProSelect makes it easy to run a smooth professional in-person or remote sales presentation that your clients will love.
No hard sell
ProSelect makes it easy to sell large framed prints, huge canvases, collages, books, cards, wall groupings... almost anything! No hard sell required - just show and sell.
Personalize the experience
Show your products at actual size on images of your client's own walls. They will love it and buy with confidence.
No more ordering mistakes
Record your retouching notes, add ordered products to the shopping cart and print an order report/invoice with thumbnail images for your client to sign.
It's easy to sell add-ons such as books, cards and collages to give your sales a boost.*1
Slideshows for impact and sale
Design and present an emotional slideshow with music. Add title slides & even video for more drama. Export your slideshow as a .mp4 movie for promotion or sale.
Boost your profits
Most businesses using ProSelect achieve at least a 50% increase in sales. Many report doubling or even tripling their average sales! This often means that you can pay for the cost of the software with the extra profits from the first few times that you use it.
Get your life back
ProSelect's Hi-Res Production module automates Photoshop to produce a folder full of lab ready images, collages and book pages while you have your feet up!
New in Version 2016r1.4:
[FIX] - Added a new PriceIncludesTax="true" parameter to Exported XML orders when the tax used is setup for Tax Inclusive Prices.
- [FIX] - In Working with Books, no longer gives an error after using Undo "Remove Page Image" then double-clicking on the image.
- [FIX] - Order Report title area no longer wraps long client names (and account numbers) across more than one line. Rather, it now intelligently provides more space on one line for longer client and album names.
- [FIX][WIN] - The main window's maximized state is now saved in the Preferences so it will be correctly maximized the next time ProSelect is opened.
- [FIX] - Price List Setup window. Improved the way sorting by Size works by including the second dimension in the sort.
- [FIX] - When trialling ProSelect, changed the trial button name to "ProSelect Basic" instead of "ProSelect".
- [FIX][OSX] - The Preferences "Test Photoshop Connection" button now works on Macs without error.
- [FIX] - Now correctly updates the Image List tab counts after moving images using down arrow button during a slideshow.
- [FIX] - Now correctly shows the Maybe icon instead of No icon in an OpenGL slideshow when using the down arrow button.
- [FIX] - Improved tab order of control in all ShiChuang. Mainly used by ShiChuang users.
- Increased the maximum export sample size maximum width & height to 3240 pixels to match the new 4K import size.
- [FIX][WIN] - No longer give an error if you try to close the Messages window before it has completed loading its contents.
- [FIX] - Removed click-able header indicators on the list boxes in the Print Paper Sizes, Payments, Price List Setup and Setup Slideshow Styles ShiChuang where sorting on that header was not implemented to avoid confusion.
- [FIX] - No longer selects to duplicate a selected music group in the Music Setup window when using the escape key to close this window.
- The Sets area below the image list is now automatically expanded when you open an album which has images in more than one set.
- [FIX] - The Escape key will now close all dialog ShiChuang as if you clicked on the cancel button.
[FIX] - Improved error handling when:
- Adding new layout price list items
- Adding price list items
- Managing templates and checking the count of templates in a group
- On startup due to some events happening before the main window is fully ready
Requirements: Mac OS 10.7 or newer running on Intel machines.