AKVIS ArtWork 9.0.1832.13048 Plug-in Multilingual MacOSX | 140.91 MB
AKVIS ArtWork is designed to imitate different painting techniques. The software helps you to create a piece of art out of any digital photo! AKVIS ArtWork is an ideal solution for your creative expression! Combining advanced technologies with an artistic approach, the program is represented as an impressive creative suite and a perfect virtual artist. The transformation of a picture into a painting happens before your very eyes you can follow the birth of a work of art in real time!
The software introduces these painting and drawing styles: Oil, Watercolor, Gouache, Comics, Pen & Ink, Linocut, and Pastel; which can be used separately or in combination. The software offers the most simple and versatile way to add artistic effects to photographs. Create an oil portrait of your friend, a landscape painting, or a still life picture. Express yourself in new genres!
You can print the final painting on a color printer, frame it or put it into a ready-made photo frame, or even add some real oil strokes to make the painting real. Make a greeting card or a poster, and you have a wonderful present for friends and family.
No brushes or paints are required. Just get ArtWork and unleash your creativity.
Young artists and art teachers can use ArtWork to improve painting skills. Those who generally focus too much on details can first simplify their images using ArtWork, then use the result as a reference to paint their own painting.
Effects & Features:
- The Oil technique converts your photographs into oil paintings. The program lays brush strokes naturally using the original photo as a reference. Even with the default settings you can achieve a realistic result coming very close to hand-painted works. Tweak the options, and you can research a variety of oil painting styles. For those in need of more flexibility and having ideas on how the final panting should look, there is a tool called Stroke Direction. This semi-automatic and highly intelligent tool is a real godsend as it gives you full control over the strokes!
- The Watercolor style converts a photo into a watercolor painting. Watercolor is one of the most difficult painting techniques and it is hard for a machine to emulate this effect, but ArtWork handles this well. The software lets you create beautiful, airy, and light watercolor paintings which look like realistic paintings.
- The Gouache effect lets you create a gouache painting from a photo. It can also make an image look like a tempera picture. Gouache is a versatile painting technique which uses dense intensive colors. Its characteristics are brilliance and opacity. The opacity feature and covering power allow you to create outstanding effects that can not be achieved with the watercolor paints. This technique is widely used in decorative painting and when creating color sketches and drawings.
- Next style, the Comics effect, allows you to replicate works of famous comics artists with just a few clicks. This effect reduces the tones of the photo to create an image similar to a poster or a cartoon. You can make a comic strip from your party photos or create an original poster. The Pen & Ink effect creates ink drawings from digital photos. It is emulating a special technique in which colored inks are applied to paper using a pen - from modern pens to a quill dipped in an inkwell. This style produces graceful images composed of object outlines.
- The Linocut effect creates an image in the style of a linocut print. Linocut is a method in which a raised pattern is carved into a piece of linoleum, which is then used with ink to print an image on paper. Linocuts are known for their characteristic expressiveness, strong contrast between black and white, and rich and exuberant strokes. This effect is ideally suited for images of architecture or nature scenes.
- The Pastel effect, available for Deluxe and Business licenses, simulates a special artistic technique which bridges the gap between painting and drawing. The pastel sticks form soft velvety strokes with subtle edges. Its possible to combine effects to create outstanding pictures. The software includes ready-to-use AKVIS presets which help you start working. They can be applied as is or can be modified. The program lets you save your favorite photo-to-painting settings as a preset and use them in the future. Its possible to import and export your presets.
- The virtual painter will take care of converting a digital picture into a painting, but what else makes a painting look like a work of art? Canvas and the artists signature! ArtWork offers the choice between a flat background and a rough surface (canvas, paper, etc) that makes the impression even more stunning. You can add a signature or an inscription to the picture with your own font and color.
- The software offers Batch Processing support that allows you to create comics from home videos! Some ArtWorks effects provide Post-Processing Tools for manually retouching a processed image. You can refine the image by removing paint irregularities, add some final touches to your masterpiece.
Whats New in Version 9.0:
AKVIS ArtWork 9.0 brings new decoration effects and frames, improved innovative interface, and other significant changes. With the new features, ArtWork becomes the most comprehensive digital art software!
- New Decoration Effects & Frames
The new Decoration section contains three tabs: Canvas, Text, and the new Frame tab. Its possible to drag the tabs to change the order of the application of the decoration effects. The program now lets you apply various types of frames which are divided into groups: Classic, Pattern, Strokes, Vignette, and Passe-Partout. Decorate your painting with a beautiful frame to create a real work of art!
- Support for Ultra HD Resolution
ArtWork 9.0 supports 4K and 5K Ultra HD screens. The cutting-edge interface provides better display capabilities. With new technologies, the texts and new vector based icons scale correctly even on super high resolution monitors. The program offers two interface themes: Dark and Light. You can choose the style and adjust the interface scale in the programs preferences.
- The Quick Preview area has been increased. Its size is adjustable in the preferences.
- New Print options. Its now possible to print high resolution images on multiple pages.
- The possibility to choose a drive to install the program on ShiChuang.
- Native 64-bit support on Mac.
- Support for more RAW files.
- Improved plugins compatibility.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.610.11 (El Capitan) - 32-bit, 64-bit.