iTaskX 3.0.5 | MacOSX | 25 MB
iTaskX gives you all the tools to sharpen the big picture or provide rich details about your project, without heavy overload or complexity. Effortlessly capture dates and costs, assign, import, or evaluate resources, vary calendars, anticipate slack time or personalize its look, feel, and functionality.
iTaskX is the perfect tool for project managers, architects, business analysts and project contributors from any industry. And work effortlessly with people who use WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Project. Exchange data through standard file formats like XML, MPP, CVS or ICS, or saving any view as a PDF, JPG, EPS, PNG or TIF - iTaskX provides unmatched compatibility with WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Project, Excel, Word, Numbers, Pages, Kalender..
iTaskX supports over 300 functions. And it's built with sophisticated tools that make using them way simpler than you'd think. With a few clicks, iTaskX helps you answer questions like:
- What is to be done?
- Who will complete the task?
- When must it be done?
- How much will it cost?
- What happens if work isn't completed on time?
An elegant interface design that feels entirely fresh, will help you to control every detail of your project. But it's not just about how much better they look. It's also about how much better they work.
Enjoy the new redesigned views in iTaskX:
- Gantt Chart (include summary and resource usage graphs)
- Tracking Gantt (include summary and resource usage graphs)
- Network Diagram
- Task Sheet
- Task Usage (include summary and resource usage graphs)
- Resource Sheet
- Resource Usage (include summary and resource usage graphs)
- Print Preview
Teaming up with someone who uses WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Project? iTaskX makes it a great working relationship. You can save iTaskX files as MS Project XML files. Or open and edit WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Project files right in iTaskX. Most popular WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Project features, including:
- Cost rate tables for work and material resources
- Recurring tasks
- Work, material and cost resources
- Project-calendar, resource-calendar, task-calendar
- Task types: fixed units, fixed duration, fixed work
- Effort driven scheduling
- Earned value analysis
What's New Version 3.0.5:
- Improved the input of dates and times (typing a punctuation character moves the caret to the next date-part)
- Addresses problems with WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Project files
- Improved the input of multi-line text in tables
- Changing tables does not scroll the view to top anymore
- Resolves an issue where typing was very slow when styles with shadows are used
- Resolves an issue while calculating progress of tasks without assignments
- Additional bug fixes
- Stability and performance improvements
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page - https://itaskx3.com/en/index.aspx
Note: T-Shirt print for Your Name
If you are interested, please click here: http://goo.gl/egSF5K
You will choose for themselves a suit jacket, or you can ask us to design your own
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!