Eviews v9.0 Enterprise Edition | 496 MB
IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released update of EViews 9.0. A major release of the world's leading econometric software package, EViews 9 is packed full of new features.
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews 9 Enterprise Edition is an enhanced version of EViews 8.1. The Enterprise Edition contains all of the features of EViews 9, plus support for ODBC and the proprietary data formats of several commercial data and database vendors.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition allows direct access to ODBC databases or queries and provides transparent connection to Global Insight's DRIPro and DRIBase databanks, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME format databases, EcoWin databases, Datastream, FactSet, Moody's Economy.com, Macrobond Financial, CEIC. The familiar, easy-to-use EViews database interface has been extended to these data formats so that you may work with foreign databases as easily as native EViews databases.
What's fixed in update:
- Fix for intermittent crash when closing EViews due to databases.
- Fix for multi-graph dialog crash where the second graph has more series than the first.
- Fix for incorrect initial mixed graph settings.
- Fix for mixed multi graph crash in panel workfiles.
- Fix for print dialog not appearing if a default printer is not set.
- Added ability to reset object preview window position via Window->Reset Window Layout.
- Fix for small table crash in spools.
- Fix for inconsistent f7-f12 key behavior in the command window.
- Updated help files.
About IHS EViews
IHS is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
Version: 9.0 (February 22, 2016
OS: ShiChuang XP / 7even / 8
System Requirements: EViews 9.0
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password