Secureaplus v4.2.1 Freemium | 193.1 Mb
SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do - it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
With at least 227,000 new viruses and malware created everyday, no one library comes close to detecting all new viruses. SecureAPlus bridges the gap by running multiple popular and trusted anti-virus engines, working together in the cloud for better and faster detection rates with minimal resource drain than your typical Anti-Virus software.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
So What is Application Whitelisting?
It basically only allows trusted applications, those in a so-called whitelist, to run in your computer. Before new applications even run, it has to be approved by the person in-charge, either the system administrator or the IT professional, for guaranteed 100% protection. Simply install the application, finish the automated initial scan to build the initial whitelist, and you're done. After the initial scan it will never fail to detect and block any malware, even if it is freshly created and released. You will always get prompted if an untrusted application is trying to run in your computer. You get full control of what application to trust for absolute threat protection. It's also smart enough to learn preferences and not prompt you from already trusted sources. It's fast and lightweight so you won't really notice it work its magic till it needs to inform you.
New in version 4.2.1 (April 4, 2016)
* Added "View via browser" at "Info & Licenses"->"Account"
* When the server returns an error because the license has been activated too many times, it will display a hyperlink to support page that shows how to transfer license
* Whitelist command line. This feature is only available at ShiChuang Vista onwards
* Added script, jp2launcher.exe (interpreter), .jnlp (extension)
* sanotifier crash when user close the application whitelisting dialog while rescanning is in progress.
* 32-bit Manual scanner was not able to run because some dlls were not included in 32-bit version.
* SecureAPlus.exe was not able to run in Vista. This bug is started from SecureAPlus version 3.5.2
* Exclude a folder and return to the Quarantine & History > Ignored, it does not show the excluded path.
* For non-trusted account users, main GUI is set to Interactive and the tray icon shows Lockdown.
* Whitelist Manager does not close when user clicks on "Ok" button.
* Trust level did not change when modified from Whitelist Manager.
* If Offline AV and UAV are used, but it is not able to connect to the server, it will display that the scanning is only done by Offline AV.
* Change the auto full system scan interval to 4 hours.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE.
OS: All ShiChuang
Links are Interchangeable - No Password