Jetbrains Resharper Ultimate Edition v10.0.2 | 128.9 Mb
How ReSharper Helps Visual Studio Users
Analyze code quality
Eliminate errors and code smells
Not only does ReSharper warn you when there's a problem in your code but it provides hundreds of quick-fixes to solve them automatically, in the best possible way.
Safely change the code base
Automated solution-wide code refactorings help safely change your code base. Whether you need to revitalize legacy code or put your project structure in order, you can lean on ReSharper.
Instantly traverse the entire solution
You can instantly navigate and search in the whole solution. Jump to any file, type, or type member, or navigate from a specific symbol to its usages, base and derived symbols, or implementations.
Enjoy code editing helpers
Multiple code editing helpers include extended IntelliSense, hundreds of instant code transformations, auto-importing namespaces, rearranging code and displaying documentation.
Comply to coding standards
Code style and formatting functionality with fine-grained, language-specific settings will help you get rid of unused code and create a common coding standard for your team.
ReSharper Ultimate: all individual .NET tools and ReSharper C++ in one license
ReSharper Ultimate is a license that combines all individual JetBrains .NET tools, as well as ReSharper C++. Each ReSharper Ultimate license allows a single developer to use ReSharper, ReSharper C++, dotCover, dotTrace and dotMemory.
Use .NET languages and C++
If a single developer uses Visual Studio to code both in C# (or VB.NET, or TypeScript, or other languages supported by mainline ReSharper) and in C++, they would probably want to have ReSharper help them out in both worlds.
Have profilers readily at hand
Having familiar tools at hand helps confidently solve performance and memory consumption problems as they arise. ReSharper Ultimate includes both dotTrace and dotMemory, making them readily available when it comes to the crunch.
Enjoy uniform maintenance
ReSharper Ultimate makes you eligible for updates across all included products for the entire term of your subscription. Maintenance is easy, too: before your subscription expires, you can renew it across all included products in one step.
New in version 10.0.2
• ReSharper 10 introduces a new incremental build tool called ReSharper Build, incorporates postfix templates, gets an updated Stack Trace Explorer and makes Go to Declaration usage-aware. Also available are new code style inspections and quick-fixes, along with support for NUnit 3.0, Google Protobuf, device family-specific XAML views and JSX.
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
• Memory: For Visual Studio integration: min. 4 GB, recommended 6 GB or higher / For standalone dotTrace, dotMemory, dotPeek: min. 512 MB, recommended 2 GB or higher
• Disk space: 400 Mb
• Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 / 2013 Update 5 / 2012 Update 3 / 2010 SP1
• .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or 4.6
OS: ShiChuang Vista / 7 / 8 / 2008 / 10 (32/64-bit) and 2008 R2 / Server 2012
All Link Download :