Gifox 1.0.0 | MacOSX | 4.8 MB
Gifox is a beautifully designed and masterfully crafted app that records your screen into animated gifs - the great alternative between static images and full-size videos.
It's your best companion for:
- Micro-screencasts and product demos
- Animated instructions and bug reporting
- Selective on-screen video capturing
Gifox introduces a completely new way of continuous screen capturing with window selection mode - you select a window and Gifox precisely records it even when it's moved or covered up by other ShiChuang. Free selection mode is also there for you - fast-select any area on the screen and hit record, like you used with the standard grab app / Cmd+Shift+4 command.
- Pixel-sharp selection with accurate margins
- Only selected window without any overlaps
- With or without window shadow
- With or without desktop background
A set of capturing options accessible via preferences window let you explicitly control your recording and output.
- Record fps
- Playback fps
- Window shadow
- Desktop background
Open up Gifox in any selection mode using preconfigured global shortcuts.
- Cmd+Shift+5 initiates/stops free selection mode recording
- Cmd+Shift+6 initiates/stops window mode recording
- Custom shortcuts are coming in April release
Sharing support and integrations with your favorite services is coming in April & May releases with planned support for iCloud, Dropbox and a few more. We want to know what integrations would be most useful for you, let us know using the in-app feedback form or contacts on our website.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction