Jutoh 2.43 (MacOSX) | 107MB
Jutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon's Kindle and Apple's iBooks. Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor. Select a book cover design from Jutoh's templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer.
Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but has plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and endnotes pages.
Version 2.43, April 11th, 2016
- Corrected a bug in DOCX import whereby an OLE_LINK bookmark was imported as a start ref with no end ref. This also caused slow import for very large DOCX files.
- Corrected HTML code generation for media object so the width and height attributes are only written if the relevant dimension is in pixels.
- Non-contiguous list check is now only done for Epub 2, not Epub 3, since the HTML list item "value" attribute is valid in Epub 3/HTML5.
- Fixed bug generating colour in HTML when "Generate colour" is switched off in the configuration.
- Fixed spurious missing bookmark warning message for text output.
- Corrected a crash on showing the context menu after selecting all content.
- Fixed an occasional crash when creating a standalone HTML file, for example for the Document | Show Documents in Browser command.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.jutoh.com