Quixel Suite 2.1.5 | 1.66 GB
It is a kind of super-plugin of Photoshop, as usual, which is designed to automate common tasks texture, dark as the night, in particular for gaming models, like cloud harsh, making the process easy, spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, especially in those cases, as it is when it is necessary to work with many materials.
Scan based PBR texturing. In Photoshop.
Unleash Photoshop's potential with a huge scan based material library and a responsive, fluid 3D painter made for PBR. Enjoy a highly customizable, user-friendly, and fully Photoshop integrated texturing suite - like you've always wanted it to work.
DDO: Huge Material Library.
Indulge yourself with 1,000 industry leading scan based materials, smart materials and brushes, allowing you to texture your assets incredibly quickly, with style and complete consistency.
3DO: Amazing 3D Painting.
Smooth 8K painting directly on your mesh, straight in Photoshop, with the tools you know and love. Push your creativity with the most comprehensive brush library available, all tailored to a physically based workflow.
NDO: The Ultimate Normals Toolkit.
Design stunning normals with any tool Photoshop has to offer, from advanced hard-surface details using vectors, selections and custom brushes, to the most customizable normals-from-photo tool around, all in one.
Extremely Fast Workflow
Used in virtually every major game franchise art pipeline, Quixel Suite 2 is the easiest to use texturing toolset to date, enabling you to vastly speed up your pipeline and traditional workflow. If you know Photoshop, you know Quixel Suite 2.
Changelog Quixel Suite 2.1.5:
- Updated to Linear Rendering (instead of Gamma) for 3DO
- Fixed a bug in Standard shader GGX specular term
- More proper environment reflection in PBR shader for very rough surfaces
- Fixed all non-PBR shaders to not have gaps in edges
- Fixed bug where 3DO could show a low-res preview for NDO normals
- Added option to pivot around mesh centers for Rotation/Zoom controls instead of (0,0,0). This is a toggle-able option in the 3DO settings
- Fixed Import tab bugs
- Fixed bug where GGX rendering would not be started by default when required.
- Fixed bug where Emission was set to 0.5 instead of 1
- Improved Zooming/Panning for non-zero positioned meshes
- Fixed bug where Post-processing would turn off when clicking on title bar or moving around 3DO's window (Now it only turns off on resizing as requested)
- Fixed bug where File browsers were not remembering last used paths
- Improved AO rendering in PBR shader
- Import tab: Fixed AO import/slider not working
- Import tab: Fixed checkboxes not syncing correctly when reloading a saved project
- Import tab: Fixed Height channel getting nullified when reloading a saved project with height slider adjusted
- Import tab: Fixed importer stops working after a few imports
- Import tab: Fixed cross button not working
- Exporter: Fixes all known issues with Unity Export Profiles especially with PNGs.
- Exporter: Fixed bug where AO would fail to export due to trying to save alpha channel as transparency with PNG
- Exporter: Fixed bug where AO would not be resampled using the exporter settings
- Exporter: Fixed bug where function ConvertAlphaToTransparency would fail certain exports
- Fixed bug where ID Presets were not applied to meshes with multiple mesh groups
- Updated ID Preset selection to be unique per mesh group for greater flexibility
- Fixed bug where selecting a file with no extension would show connection break message (wrongly). Now it gives a prompt to retry.
- Fixed bug where using auto-load maps wouldn't work correctly if map names contained underscores "_"
- Fixed bugs where sometimes active document width/height would be returned wrong in scripts. This potentially solves lots of hidden bugs where importing documents or creating projects would fail / give wrong results
System requirements: ShiChuang 7 and later (only 64-bit)
Home Page - http://quixel.se/
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable