Tri-BACKUP Pro 8.0.1 | MacOSX | 16.9 MB
Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Copy your disk: Create a bootable copy of your disk updated regularly and automatically. You can restart from the copy at any time and retrieve all your data and applications in your usual environment.
- Clean Mac: Put your Mac in good condition by using a clean copy of your startup disk.You can directly restart from the clean copy or restore your internal disk.
- Save your data: Tri-BACKUP automatically and regularly copies your files to one or more internal or external drives, on another machine, network, FTP server, etc.
- Data recovery: If you lose your data, backups will be much more effective than any data recovery software. Think backup with Tri-BACKUP.
- Transfers your data : Synchronize multiple machines, share files and group documents from multiple users, across a local network or through external drives, and you can even use systems like Dropbox updated by Tri-BACKUP.
- Automate your backups : Let your backups run automatically in the background without disturbing you or slow down the use of your machine.
- Compare and control: With the immediate actions of Tri-BACKUP, you compare the contents of two folders and you can control exactly what needs to be copied, synchronized or deleted.
Bootable copies, minimal system creation, partial copies, multiple filters, automatic triggers.
Multiple modes: copy, backup, synchronization, deletion, compression, comparison, etc..
Multiple backup modes: Evolutive (which keeps multiple versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial Disc Copy, etc..
"Programmed Actions" running in the background, with automatic execution.
Management of various contexts (office, home, nomad) to adapt the execution of certain actions (so that they are activated only in a particular context).
"Immediate Actions" to check and control precisely what needs to be copied, deleted or modified.
Ability to make encrypted backup (password protected).
Create an unlimited number of programmed actions.
Opening of immediate actions containing the settings stored in your programmed actions.
Restoration with search of the location where the most recent backup of a particular folder was done.
Restore Time Machine backups.
History of executed actions, of copied files, etc..
Posts information on the progress of actions.
Automatically mount remote volumes.
Many tools and information modules.
What is new in Tri-BACKUP 8?
Version 8 is a brand new version of Tri-BACKUP for Mac OS X 10.6 or more.
- New option to create a bootable copy with a minimal System.
- New features to duplicate the partitions scheme to a new disk (to create a similar disk with all same partitions, including hidden System partitions).
- New features to copy the contents of hidden System partitions.
- New features to create a Recovery HD partition.
- New scheduler options.
- New compare size action.
- New GoTo menu.
- New languages filter.
- Faster: speed increased for updating existing backups.
- Now uses UUID (Unique Volume Identifier) to detect the volumes (in addition with date and size).
- New scheduler features: Added Every hour + xx minutes (0:30 or 0:15).
- New scheduler features: Added a time limitation, to only backup between given hours.
- New "Compare Folders Sizes" immediate action to quickly detect the sizes and the differences.
- New GoTo menu to access the contents of the mounted disks, including invisible folders (user's Library, etc.).
- New filter to exclude languages from localization resources (in applications, etc.).
- New filters to help finding actions in Programmed actions panel, and last actions panel.
- New graphical display of latest executions of an action.
- New tool to duplicate the partitions scheme.
- New tool to copy the contents of hidden System partitions.
- New tool to create a Recovery HD partition.
- New option in Bootable Copy action to create a minimal System.
- Added preview features to see what will be the operations of a programmed action.
- Many new options to better monitor and control your Mac and your backups.
- Many enhancements.
- More controls and information in the Scheduler menu.
What's New Version 8.0.1:
Various minor enhancements and interface changes
Fixed an error when displaying the date of next execution in specific cases (can display "Never" instead of the date and time)
Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the editor for an existing programmed action
Various minor corrections
Requirements: Intel, OS X 10.6 or later