Boinx FotoMagico Pro v5.0.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 349 MB
FotoMagico is an application for creating and presenting live multimedia slideshows. The primary goal is to present your pictures with the best possible image quality that your display device offers. Typical display devices are your computer's screen, a digital projector, or a television.
Aside from high image quality, the focus lies on easy and powerful authoring of your presentation. FotoMagico provides a simple, yet elegant and intuitive user interface with a relatively low learning curve, so that you can concentrate on telling your story. Using FotoMagico, you can:
- Create stunning slideshow presentations.
- Use photos from an Adobe Lightroom, Aperture, Photos, iPhoto library or any folder on a local drive.
- Add videos to your slideshow. Many common video formats are supported by FotoMagico.
- Use music and sound effects from your iTunes library to create an appropriate atmosphere for your slideshow.
- Animate your photos using Pan & Zoom. This type of animation is also known as the Ken Burns effect.
- Zoom, move, and rotate the images to highlight the most important areas of your photos.
- Add titles to your slideshow to create a compelling narrative.
- Record narration directly in FotoMagico while your slideshow is playing.
- Precisely control timing and other details of your slideshow.
- Control your slideshows interactively during playback.
- Share your slideshows with others in a variety of formats.
New in FotoMagico 5
Snippets provide a whole new way to create complex slideshows with pre-built reusable components. Using these components saves a lot of time over manually composing the same slideshow. Snippets come in a variety of categories, like Intros, Titles, Credits, Splitscreens, Stories, Music, and more. Simply drag snippet from the new Snippets Browser to the Storyboard or the Stage. If a snippet contains placeholder images, then simply replace those placeholders by dragging your own images or movies on top of these placeholders.
Audio Marker Assistant
Create audio markers more precisely than ever before to synchronize your slideshow perfectly to your music. Create markers manually by listening to the music and tapping to the beat, or create markers automatically by adjusting the beats per minute (BPM).
Choose from a variety of styles in the Animation Assistant to batch adjust the animation of images, movies, or titles in multiple selected slides at once.
Audio Volume Envelopes & Fades
Precisely control the volume of audio over time. Use envelopes to make parts of music more quiet while you intend to speak, or increase volume when you want to enhance the mood.
Improved Text Editing
Editing and formatting titles has become faster and much more convenient in FotoMagico 5. Using the OS X Font panel is no longer necessary. You now have quick access to the most commonly needed formatting controls directly in the Title Options in the sidebar.
Text placeholders are an exciting new way to insert info about your images, audio, the slideshow author and many other things into the text of titles. Text placeholders are the reason why many of the snippets, that ship with FotoMagico universally, are useful to a wide range of users.
New User Interface
FotoMagico 5 sports a completely redesigned dark user interface suitable for a pro application. The dark look helps the user interface to recede into the background and lets your image content take center stage, so you can concentrate on the task at hand, namely working with your photos and movies. If you prefer the classic bright look of the user interface, go to the Preferences window and select the Classic theme.
* FotoMagico 5 now has a Snippets browser in the sidebar. You can drag pre-built snippets from the browser to the Storyboard or Stage to create slideshows more quickly.
* FotoMagico 5 now sports a new dark user interface theme that de-emphasizes the UI and lets you images takes center stage.
* FotoMagico 5 has new, more powerful title editing and formatting options.
* Volume envelopes are now available for audio in the Timeline. Audio fades are drawn somewhat differently to distinguish them from the volume envelope.
* Added an Audio Marker Assistant. This assistant is much more precise and also easier to use than working directly in the Storyboard.
* Added an Animation Assistant, which lets you bulk apply animation to multiple items at once. These settings are also automatically applied to all images or movies that are newly added to a slideshow.
* FotoMagico 5 now requires OS X 10.10 Yosemite or newer.
* FotoMagico 5 now features a free 14 day trial period. A demo badge will be displayed during this trial period.
* FotoMagico now comes in two versions: EXPRESS and PRO. The PRO version contains all features and is available via in-app purchase. Features that are not available in the EXPRESS version are visually marked.
* Creating a new document now shows a chooser panel that either lets you create a new document or open one of the recent ones.
* Added support for marking favorite files in media browsers.
* Color correction is now more powerful. When brigthening images we no longer get washed out images, and the new Apply checkbox lets you compare before and after color correction.
* Added an "Edit Geometry" command.
* Added cursor info to all mouse interaction in the Stage.
* Layers can now be locked, flipped, and invisible.
* Added slide names, which can be used as secondary structuring, besides chapters.
* Pressing the P key while scrubbing in the Timeline now sets a poster frame that is used for the snippet thumbnail.
* Dragging new slides or music snippets to a slideshow that is synchronized to audio now tries to preserve this synchronization and animation speeds as well as possible. That way it is easier to experiment with different moods.
* The user interface is now more intuitive and consistent. Various menu commands or controls in the sidebar have been moved to a more logical place.
* The new demo slideshow is now downloaded on-demand from the web the first time it is opened. It will be re-downloaded when an updated version is available.
* License entry has been simplified. The user now only has to click on a URL link in the purchase email.
* Volume slider in Audio Options now ranges from 0% to 100%. In the past it went up to 200%. It's still possible to enter values larger than 100% in the text field.
* Opening and saving documents is now much faster.
* Opening documents from readonly disks is now possible.
* Added background saving for newly added media files, thus eliminating the need for a full save when closing the document.
* Recovering documents after a crash is now more reliable.
* DRM protected m4p files from Apple Music are not displayed in the Audio browser, because they cannot be used by FotoMagico.
* Dragging right edge of audio in Timeline past duration of audio now automatically turns on looping instead of showing red warning area.
* Improved audio timing accuracy when starting playback somewhere in the middle of a song.
* Various performance and stabilty improvements.
* Various small fixes.
* Editing titles with accented characters (e.g. French) now works again.
* Volume envelopes are now applied correctly when sharing (exporting) a slideshow as a QuickTime movie.
* Fixed a bug where slides sometimes failed to render during exporting, if the preceeding slide has a transition duration that is equal to the slide duration.
* Get Info window is no longer closed automatically when opening the Slideshow Settings.
* The scrollbar in the Audio Marker Assistant is now displayed correctly.
* Audio marker active state can now be toggled quickly by shift-clicking.
* Various performance and stabilty improvements.
* Various small fixes.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or newer
Home Page -
Download From RapidGator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Uploaded
Download From Bigfile