Pilgway 3D-Coat 4.5.32 (x64) | 554.4 MB
3D-Coat is a commercial digital sculpting program from Pilgway designed to create free-form organic and hard surfaced 3D models from scratch, with tools which enable users to sculpt, add polygonal topology (automatically or manually), create UV maps (automatically or manually), texture the resulting models with natural painting tools, and render static images or animated turntable movies.
3D-Coat 4 Features List:
- Live Clay released
- Interface revised
- Painting emissive and colored specular introduced
- Speed increased everywhere 3 to 10x
- Painting over voxels/vertex painting introduced
- Major update of texture baking functions
- High-speed boolean operations in surface mode, hardsurface modeling with sharp edges
- Dozens of new tools and options
- New Spline drawing mode
- Special tools for Product/Prototype modeling
- Scripting via "C++ like" Angelscript
- Possibility to retopo big meshes 10-50M and more
- and more ...
3D-Coat is one application that has all the necessary tools to make your 3D idea from a piece of digital clay up to the production of ready-made, fully textured organic or hard surfaces model. Among the features of the program include working with layers, that enables to apply to model different effects seamless texturing of objects, different types of projection cards on a model, drawing along the three-dimensional curves. 3D-Coat supports the brush in the ABR format used in Adobe Photoshop, and allows you to draw brushes any form.
3D-Coat is a powerful tool for the simulation of different objects and coarse 3D models, improve their detail and surface texturing, works visualization of static scenes and circular animation model. There is a possibility to create UV maps, mapping, card replacement card glare and cards diffuse color, hotkeys, data import/export, a quick switch between 3D-Coat and applications such modeling, such as Cinema 4D, Blender and more. In the fourth version of the interface is changed, improved drawing textures, added new tools for topology models.
* Retopology create a new topology from scratch, or configure existing layout with the most powerful set of tools in the industry!