Active File Recovery (Professional & Ultimate) Corporate 15.0.7 | 673.6 MB
Active File Recovery Professional - utility to recover deleted or corrupted data. It supports file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, is able to work directly with the hard disk (for cases where violation of its logical structure), can create disk images for data transfer to other HDD or backup. Supports all types of HDD (IDE, ATA, SATA, SCSI).
* Data Recovery on unbootable systems after a system crash, virus attack, etc.
* Recover deleted files from damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
* Recover files that were lost after formatting, virus attacks, etc.
* Restoring disk partition after the lost / formatted / damaged partitions on FAT, FAT32 and NTFS
* Recover photos if they have been deleted from the memory card or format the memory card after the
* RAW Disk Image creation
* Support for file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and NTFS + EFS
* Support to repair RAID arrays and volumes
* SuperSkanirovaniya technology recognizes 28 file types
* Two types of scan: QuickScan (quickly) and SuperScan (slow, full scan)
* Full support for Unicode filenames
* Three versions of the program:
* Active @ File Recovery for ShiChuang - provides the ability to effectively detect and recover files and disks lost due to accidental deletion, disk formatting, virus and other reasons.
* The Professional - Professional package also includes an integrated Active @ Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer - Utility to test low-level data), Virtual RAID reconstructor being able to restore corrupted RAID arrays of disks and files initiator need to reorganize and rename the files found by their signatures .
* The Ultimate edition - Publication of the final expands professional package with Active @ Boot Disk Lite: ISO image that can be used to create a bootable CD / DVD or USB with a lightweight version of the ShiChuang 8 ™ (WinPE 5.1) or Linux (OpenSUSE 13) running in RAM . This is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you can not attach the damaged hard drive to another machine. Boot disk to boot the LiveCD & may last UEFI secure boot & legacy PC BIOS.
* The program allows you to recover a large number of file extensions, including graphic files, documents, files, PowerPoint presentations, Corel Draw files, and many others. In addition, the program supports most types of portable / handheld devices including CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Secure Digital / MultiMediaCard, Memory cards Sony, Iomega ZIP, etc. File Recovery allows you to make a quick and advanced scan discs. The program is able to work directly with the hard drive, can create disk images for data transfer to other HDD or backup. There is also support for RAID arrays and volumes.
* Two recovery options: QuickScan and SuperScan, search filter, including on the part of the file name will help shorten the search and recovery of the desired files. In any case, the program algorithms to quickly recover data from the HDD even large volumes that are often unattainable for competing utilities.
Added recovery of Linux BtrFS file system, in addition to previously supported WeiRuan-->WeiRuan NTFS / FAT / exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 recovery
Added "Last Chance" recovery method for detecting files by signatures when no other methods work
Added 26 more built-in file signatures (Archives, Images, eBooks, Music & Videos), totalling 117 types. User-defined signatures can be created via simple scripting
Support for Raw (sector-by-sector copy), Raw-Compressed images and disk images created by third parties and manually composed from several chunks
Support for disks created by VMWare & Virtual PC: open and work with virtual disks as if they are regular HDDs
Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like BitLocker-attached & TrueCrypt encrypted disks
New Ultimate package now includes Linux-based bootable Active @ LiveCD, being able to boot all the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems
Re-implemented most file signatures detection algorithms: signatures detection speed increased 20 to 30 percent, and more internal attributes being extracted
Integrated Active @ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) being able to inspect disk data on a sector-level
Search results displayed with full path and support hierarchical structure
SuperScan process displays various details, including sector info, time elapsed and time remaining, as well as found meta-data
Support for large HDDs having 4096 byte sector size
Keyboard shortcuts added - many operations can be performed without use of a mouse
Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files names containing non-Latin symbols
Reconstructs and recovers severely damaged MFT records on NTFS file system
What's new in version 15:
* More pre-defined file signatures recognition: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF, CMX, AMV, 4XM, 4XA, EPS, XZ, LZ4, BZ2, JP2, M2V, MTS, FDB
* File system's metadata display: $ FILE & $ INDX file records for NTFS, $ DIR Directory entries for FAT / FAT32
* Support for Linux / Unix XFS file system scan & data recovery
* Support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning and recovery
* Improved ShiChuang Logical Disk Manager (LDM) support for nested volumes
* Improved display for HiDPI monitors and large resolution screens
* Improvements in user interface and in data recovery algorithms
* The latest Active @ Boot Disk and improved Boot Disk Creator
* The latest Active @ Live CD (64-bit) with updated drivers and new utilities
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!