Altair HWSolvers 14.0.201 Update | 180.8 MB
Altair has released update of HyperWorks 14.0, the most comprehensive version to date of its computer-aided engineering (CAE) software platform, which has set the global standard for enabling its users to create more durable and efficient products.
Our goal at Altair has always been to provide the best technology at the highest value to our customers, and the HyperWorks 14.0 release is no exception.
The suite offers hundreds of new features, enabling you to continue to develop better products in a shorter period of time.
New and enhanced capabilities include:
- Efficient parts and assemblies management
- Extremely fast graphic engine, to handle even the largest models
- New solutions for linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Multiphysics analysis structural, electromagnetic and fluid flow phenomenon
- Optimization-based analysis and system-level design exploration
HyperWorks Solvers 14.0.201 Release Notes:
Altair HyperXtrude is a suite of finite element solvers for simulating metal extrusion, polymer extrusion, metal rolling, friction stir welding, billet forging, and resin transfer molding processes. It
has process specific features for each of these processes and supported with an easy use interface for setting up model data. This hotfix update contains bug fixes to 13.0.210 release.
HyperXtrude for Metal Extrusion
- The flag to activate the computation of seam weld location and strength was incorrectly turned off, thereby always deactivating this computation. This issue is resolved now.
- Coupled simulation using OptiStruct supported only 13.0 format of data decks exported by OptiStruct interface in HyperMesh. This format had changed in 14.0. This issue is resolved now
Altair empowers client innovation and decision-making through technology that optimizes the analysis, management and visualization of business and engineering information. Privately held with more than 1,800 employees, Altair has offices throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. With a 27-year-plus track record for high-end software and consulting services for engineering, computing and enterprise analytics, Altair consistently delivers a competitive advantage to customers in a broad range of industries. Altair has more than 3,000 corporate clients representing the automotive, aerospace, government and defense, and consumer products verticals. Altair also has a growing client presence in the electronics, architecture engineering and construction, and energy markets.
Name: Altair HyperWorks
Version: (64bit) 14.0.201 HotFix
OS: ShiChuang / Linux
System Requirements: Altair HyperWorks 14.0
Size: 180.8 MB