FreeWay Pro 7.1.2 Multilingual MacOSX | 97.06 MB
Freeway for Mac has been developed to make designing sophisticated and standards-based websites easy. With a streamlined interface thats just like using your favorite image editing application, we make it easy for you to create HTML content without having to touch a line of code.
Forget about the code. Focus on design.
- Easily design professional and mobile-friendly websites
- Quickly translate your original print layout into interactive content for the web
- Power up your online presence with key features from ecommerce to accessibility
- Develop content for newsletters, presentations, intranet and more
- With our bundle package, create your own style with responsive templates, and gorgeous galleries
- Lean on the comprehensive support of FAQs, tutorials, the community, and our helpdesk
Create websites for all devices and situations (new)
Never miss a customer again. New to Freeway 7, you can make your websites respond and adapt to the device used to look at them. Whether its a phone, tablet, or desktop computer, you can make sure your visitors are getting exactly the experience you want.
Eight responsive templates included (new)
The templates included in Freeway are now fully responsive. Useful as a starting point or a learning tool.
Automatic navigation menus (new)
Navigation menus can now be automatically generated based on the pages and folders in your site. All you need to do is say how you want them to look and Freeway will handle the rest.
Improve your search engine and social reach (new)
Optimizing your sites for the major search engines and social network sites is simpler than ever. Content is still king, but new features added in 7 will give your sites an added push to increase your reach.
Beautiful data tables (new)
Its now possible to make your data tables look as gorgeous as the rest of your website, without having to rely on custom CSS.
Productivity enhancements (new)
Weve focussed on improving your productivity and efficiency by adding new shortcuts for repetitive tasks, streamlining lengthy operations, and making it possible to completely change all existing shortcuts.
- Requires Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later.