Cisdem WindowManager 2.0.0 | MacOSX | 3 Mb
Automatically Split Screen When Dragging to Screen Edges
WindowManager comes with 7 pre-defined dragging actions by defining the left, right, top edges of your screen as 'hot zones'. When you drag a window to the edge of the screen with WindowManager installed, the window will auto-resize to fill a specific area of the screen. Depending on where you drag a window, you can make it expand vertically, take up the entire screen, or appear side-by-side with another window.
Resize Your Window with the Innovative Grid System
Be Even More Productive with Keyboard Shortcuts!
Highly Customizable to Fit the Way You Work with Your Mac
The function and appearance of WindowManager are highly customizable to streamline your individual workflow.
- Set the edges and borders for accessing desktop icons and avoid shadow overlap.
- Set the keyboard shortcuts to display and disable WindowManager app.
- Set to start WindowManager when launch your Mac.
Tiny and Clean
Organization is key when it comes to split screen on Mac. WindowManager is a menu bar access that works with no compromise on stability and performance. It uses very little memory and nearly no CPU. Also it is clean, easy to install and easy to uninstall.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024×768 or higher resolution display.
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password