Wolfram Mathematica v10.4.0 (Mac OS X) | 2.45 GB
For more than 25 years, Mathematica has defined the state of the art in technical computing-and provided the principal computation environment for millions of innovators, educators, students, and others around the world. Widely admired for both its technical prowess and elegant ease of use, Mathematica provides a single integrated, continually expanding system that covers the breadth and depth of technical computing.
For Modern Technical Computing, There's No Other Choice
With energetic development and consistent vision for 25+ years, Mathematica stands alone in a huge range of dimensions, unique in its support for today's technical computing environments and workflows.
A Vast System, All Integrated
Mathematica has nearly 5,000 built-in functions covering all areas of technical computing-all carefully integrated so they work perfectly together, and all included in the fully integrated Mathematica system.
Not Just Numbers, Not Just Math-But Everything
Building on 25+ years of development, Mathematica excels across all areas of technical computing-including networks, images, geometry, data science, visualization, machine learning, and much more.
Unimaginable Algorithm Power
Mathematica builds in unprecedentedly powerful algorithms across all areas-many of them created at Wolfram using unique development methodologies and the unique capabilities of the Wolfram Language.
Higher Level Than Ever Before
Superfunctions, meta-algorithms... Mathematica provides a progressively higher-level environment in which as much as possible is automated-so you can work as efficiently as possible.
Everything Is Industrial Strength
Mathematica is built to provide industrial-strength capabilities-with robust, efficient algorithms across all areas, capable of handling large-scale problems, with parallelism, GPU computing, and more.
Powerful Ease of Use
Mathematica draws on its algorithmic power-as well as the careful design of the Wolfram Language-to create a system that's uniquely easy to use, with predictive suggestions, natural language input, and more.
Documents As Well As Code
Mathematica uses the Wolfram Notebook Interface, which allows you to organize everything you do in rich documents that include text, runnable code, dynamic graphics, user interfaces, and more.
The Code Makes Sense
With its intuitive English-like function names and coherent design, the Wolfram Language is uniquely easy to read, write, and learn.
Make Your Results Look Their Best
With sophisticated computational aesthetics and award-winning design, Mathematica presents your results beautifully-instantly creating top-of-the-line interactive visualizations and publication-quality documents.
Get started with almost any project with help from 150,000+ examples in the Documentation Center, nearly 10,000 open-code Demonstrations in the Wolfram Demonstrations Project-and a host of other resources.
Instant Real-World Data
Mathematica has access to the vast Wolfram Knowledgebase, which includes up-to-the-minute real-world data across thousands of domains.
What's New in Version 10.4.0:
• Support for pattern matching and significant speedup in many operations for Association
• Ability to implicitly define an Entity by value and property
• New CloudExpression for representation of an expression whose value is persistently stored in the cloud
• Experimental user interface functionality for creating interactive applications using AskFunction
• Scaled plots can now be generated using ListPlot, ListLinePlot, and DateListPlot through the ScalingFunctions option, plus all-new Dendrogram for constructing a dendrogram from the hierarchical clustering of list elements
• New textual computation and data functionality for spell checking and word frequency analysis, plus substantially improved TextSearch and Snippet
• New graphs and networks capabilities for PlanarGraph construction, and for determination of ConnectedGraphComponents for many different graph types
• Experimental ClusterClassify to generate a ClassifierFunction based on clusters found in numerical, textual, and image data, as well as dates and times
• New symbolic computation functions DifferenceQuotient and GreenFunction, plus additional functionality for number theory and signal processing
• Added geometric computation formats and functions for constructing meshes from arrays, as well as for computing region properties such as inertia or general integral moments, bounding regions for point sets, and measures of regions defined by parameter formulas
• Expanded support for Quantity data in probability and statistics, including new function QuantityDistribution
• Experimental DynamicGeoGraphics function for creating dynamic, interactive 2D geographic images that can be panned and zoomed
• New DynamicImage interactive image viewer for panning and zooming in large images, and dramatically expanded HighlightImage functionality for highlighting specified regions of interest
• Function and data labeling capability improvements for some functions through the Labeled wrapper or the PlotLabels option
• Support for Arduino Yun to directly interface with the Wolfram Data Drop
• API connectivity via ServiceConnect to seven more external services-including Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey, FRED, and PubMed-for data retrieval and analysis
• Over 20 new interpreter types for use in Interpreter and related constructs, including deployed smart form fields
• Added support for 24 new font families for additional customization of web and print work
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!