Allegorithmic Substance Painter (x64) 184.108.40.2060 | 659.77 MB
Substance Painter is a brand new 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
Preview your painting in a Physically based (PBR) viewport for accurate material feedback. Create beauty shots of your assets using one of the best optical effects technology out there (Yebis 2 by Silicon Studio) adding antialiasing, color correction, DOF, glare, bloom and much more.
• Particle brushes
Throw dirt, fire or even make it rain on your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time! Any material can be painted with particle brushes and these can be tweaked to an infinity of variations. Advanced users can also create their own particles using the editor provided by Popcorn FX.
• Use any rendering shader
Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on. You can also use pre-built shaders such as the standard PBR (Physically-Based) or even one of the non-photorealistic rendering shaders we provide, like a simple toon shader.
• Substance effects and brushes
Apply custom or predefined Substance-driven masks and effects onto layers and layer masks to create realistic wear & tear or weathering. Paint Substance materials (parametric textures) on the model, tweaking their parameters to get the desired look (and paint your own imported Substances as well).
• Next-Gen 2D Painting
Introducing a fully shaded 2D view with free canvas rotation and seamless 2D painting. This takes the best of both worlds: the seamlessness of 3D painting and the convenience of a flexible 2D view.
• Fully non-destructive workflow
Change the resolution at anytime and Substance Painter will recalculate every stroke almost instantaneously. Switch your UV set and it will reproject your strokes automatically (no need to have perfect UV's to start painting!).
Substance Painter comes with a dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite. You may also import and organize your own assets in the shelf.
• Unified material stack
Tired of endless layer stacks? Have all your maps unified in one layer only and edit them all at once or separately.
What's Newin Version 220.127.116.110:
• [Export] Add an option to disable padding
• [Shelf] Support sub-shelf hierarchy inside a shelf folder
• Crash when saving over previously Read Only file
• Crash when opening a second project
• Crash when loading some thumbnails (shelf, layers or tooltips)
• Disabling "Preserve strokes positions on mesh" does not work
• [Export] Upscale of bitmaps is done with nearest filtering
• [Shelf] Discovery of resources is very slow
• [Shelf] Blur filters are not 16 bits compatible
• [Tool] Symmetry doesn't work if you load an old tool preset
• Color dialog for Specular channel doesn't do a color space conversion
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!