OmniOutliner Pro 4.5 Multilingual MacOSX | 24.47 MB
Welcome to OmniOutliner 4, an amazingly flexible yet lightweight program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Use OmniOutliners document structure to brainstorm new ideas, drill out specifics, and construct a beautiful document for sharing. Its way more than just an outlining tool - youve got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, pop-up lists, and a fantastically rich styles system at your disposal.
Its perfect for drafting a simple to-do list, creating an agenda for a meeting, taking notes at said meeting, planning events, writing anything from diaries to screenplays, or any other task that calls for structured text.
OmniOutliner is feature-rich enough to see a novel from start to finish. Youll have more flexibility by putting sentences or paragraphs in easily referenceable nodes, and with iPad Pro and keyboard support its even easier to write quickly.
Use OmniOutliner to add structure to your information - something beneficial to more than just outlines. Expand or collapse what you need, when you need it, and zoom in or focus to move everything else out of the way. Reference other apps - like OmniGraffle! - using Split Screen on iOS 9.
Perfect for meetings, classes, or keying in need-to-know terms during a sailing lesson. OmniOutliner gets completely out of the way so you can type, return, and type some more. Start new documents with a template to keep everything uniform and expeditious. Youll find yourself starting all future work here.
Edit all of your outlines on any Mac, iPad, or iPhone using OmniPresence. Its free, reliable, and open. Your files are always intact and available - theyll even be waiting for you with Background App Refresh in iOS.
- Column Visibility: Feel free to add as many columns as you like to your document, and show only the ones you really need at the moment.
- Folded editing: OmniOutliner actively collapses the text of all rows except the one youre editing, so that you can see more of your document at once.
- Advanced styling: Get more control over nerdy details like custom spacing schemes and manual page breaks.
- AppleScript support: Create AppleScript shortcuts for complex tasks, automate the things you do over and over, and turn OmniOutliner into a whole new app; youll get more done, and with fewer mistakes.
- And more: Show notes in a separate pane, export to WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word format, and even build your own export plug-ins.
Whats New in Version 4.5:
OmniOutliner 4.5 is a major update that adds various options for controlling the print output and fixes numerous bugs.
- Printing - There are now controls for the following options in the Print panel:
- Printing only the selected rows
- Filtering by status
- Expanding to show all descendants
- Flattening indentation
- Expanding all notes
- Printing column titles
- Printing row handles
- Printing alternate row colors
- Printing other background colors
- Export - The plain text representation of copied rows will now use a tab separated format instead of a fixed width.
- Section List - New sections can be created in the section list using the Return key.
- Print - Setting the Start a new page option on the level 1 row style will no longer result in only a blank page printing nor cause a blank page to appear at the start.
- Sorting - Sort options will now place empty rows at the bottom instead of the top.
- Attachments - Fixed an issue with pasting images when not using the English localization causing images to overwrite each other due to not correctly uniquing their filename.
- Misc - Content from MS Office applications will now paste correctly when in row selection mode.
- Theming - Rows should now correctly display text after applying a theme that greatly increases the font size.
- Printing - Lines of text should no longer be split between pages.
- Export - CSV export now contain any visible notes.
- Export - CSV export no longer drop white spaces between styles applied to text spans.
- Export - CSV export now retains line breaks.
- Export - Plain Text (with tabs) no longer has a trailing tab on each line.
- Export - Fixed an issue with HTML exports sometimes showing incorrect font sizes when viewed on an iPhone.
- Export - The Dynamic HTML export format should now always correctly show sections in the correct location when revealing them.
- Import - When opening, importing, or pasting text, any leading asterisks, dashes, or bullet characters will be removed. This improves the ability to round-trip content between OmniOutliner and plain text/RTF.
- Templates - The Russian Compact template no longer has the column selected by default.
- Templates - Modified the Blank and Compact templates in most languages so that new outlines created from them will open with the first row in edit mode.
- Resource Browser - Removed the extraneous Stencils option from the restore interface.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that could occur when unlocking the Pro features.
- Misc - The timestamp feature should no longer get stuck with the value it was when first invoked.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.