Belight Swift Publisher v4.0.4 Multilingual (Mac OSX) | 206.14 MB
Desktop Publishing Software for Mac. Do you need a slick solution for designing and printing promotional flyers, club newsletters, social announcements, and similar documents? Then Swift Publisher, our publisher for Mac, can deliver.
Packing a streamlined interface and powerful layout and design tools, Swift Publisher provides all you need to create effective desktop publishing materials, such as flyers, brochures, catalogs, letterheads, booklets, newsletters, calendars, posters, menus, cards, Facebook and Twitter covers, ad banners and more, right on your Mac.
Template and Clipart Collections
Swift Publisher contains over 300 pre-designed templates, 2,000 clipart images, 100 image masks. Just change the images and texts of the template to your own and get to printing!
Advanced Page Layout
From flowing text boxes to a layer-based workflow, Swift Publisher offers all of the tools necessary to build your document from the ground up with ease. Lay out columns using guides, and use linked text boxes to make your text flow from one box to another. Your workspace is also guaranteed to be tidy thanks to the ability to create and work on multiple layers.
Extensive Design Tools
All of the graphic tools necessary for a beautiful design are right at your fingertips in Swift Publisher. Using drawing tools, gradient fills, shadows, image tiling, over 100 image masks, a built-in image editor with Core Image filters, and other tools, you'll find that the design solutions are endless.
Getting the Result
Apart from printing a document on a home printer, Swift Publisher offers a wide range of export formats (PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF) and settings. You can export the document with RGB or CMYK color model, set bleed size and even convert text to curves when preparing your document for a print shop. Sharing a document on Facebook and Twitter has never been so easy, just click and Share.
- Over 300 pre-designed templates that you can customize and use for a quick solution.
- Use photos from your favorite Photos, iPhoto or Aperture albums in your design projects.
- Take advantage of flowing text boxes, vertical and circle text tools.
- Radial and linear gradients, drawing tools, smart shapes, editing layers, and much more.
- Export your projects to the most popular image formats and send them to a print shop.
- Printing booklets in Swift Publisher is simple thanks to the page imposition features.
- Set up text styles for any document just once and apply them with one click of the mouse.
- Swift Publisher sports a layer-based workflow for creating complex designs with no mess.
- With Art Text you can bend and warp texts, apply textures and other effects to create stunning titles.
What's New in Swift Publisher 4.0.4:
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed - it is launched in the Web browser.
- New image quality setting added to PDF export setting: 72 DPI (Screen).
- Fixed scrolling in the Masks panel under El Capitan.
- Images inserted into the document from the Source panel are now centered properly.
- Dynamic Fields now export to PDF correctly with the "Convert text to curves" option enabled.
- The Copy/Paste commands now work for Dynamic Fields inside text boxes.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Requirements: OS X 10.8.5 or later. OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatible..
Links are Interchangeable - No Password