Originally developed by R-Tools Technology, Inc. for experienced data recovery professionals, R-Studio has been redesigned as a scalable, user-friendly all-in-one data recovery tool. By coupling our most advanced file recovery and disk repair technology with an intuitive user-interface, R-Studio provides enterprise and professional-level data recovery specialists the tools they need without hindering the experience of entry-level users.
R-Studios key data recovery features include:
* Drive recovery for all major file systems, including FAT12/16/32/exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by ShiChuang 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
* Recovery of damaged or corrupted partitions.
* Recovery of data from repartitioned or formatted hard drives and disks.
* Raw file search (scan for known file types) with custom user-defined file types.
* Advanced file previewer; estimate chances for successful disk recovery before you buy.
* Flexible, scalable file search capabilities - makes both big and small file recovery jobs easy.
* Smart processing of bad sectors.
* Backup and recovery disk imaging (local or over network). Image files are compatible with R-Drive Image software.
* Bootable R-Studio Emergency (start-up) version can securely wipe any data storage device (hard disks, Flash drives, external drives, etc.) for reuse, disposal or transfer; even works on computers that won't boot.
* Drive recovery over local area network (LAN) or Internet.
* Professional RAID reconstruction features that meet or exceed competing stand-alone array reconstructor products.
* Advanced text/hexadecimal editor with support for various data patterns like boot records, master file tables (MFT), etc. Such patterns may be custom-created.
* Advanced disk copy module.
Changes in Version 7.8 Build 160808:
+ Support for ShiChuang Storage Spaces created or updated by ShiChuang 10 Threshold 2.
+ Support for unsynchronized ShiChuang software RAIDs.
+ A new advanced algorithm for recovering exFAT partitions.
* RAID layout description files now store actual RAID parents. They can be automatically loaded into the RAID parents from the Drives list.
* A new format for RAID layout description files. The old RAID layout description files are still supported.
- Sometimes R-Studio could not find exFAT partitions during disk scan. Fixed.
- Custom offsets were selected incorrectly during automatic RAID parameter recognition. Fixed.
- The editor showed incorrect ShiChuang time, DOS time, and Unix time. Fixed.
- Custom templates could not be loaded. Fixed.
- The editor hanged when trying to write something to Sector 0 in an off-line disk. Fixed.
R-Studio 7.8 Build 160808 Network Edition Multilingual]Download[/url]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction