Franzis COLOR Projects Elements 4.41.02511 Multilingual MacOSX | 210.34 MB
No matter how varied your photographs might be, COLOR projects has a suitable preset for every subject, giving you the possibility to modify the color, mood lighting and luminance as you like. This way, you will achieve unique interpretations that will simply amaze you.
COLOR projects - 100 made in Germany - is the new standard for intense and expressive images and offers all the tools a professional photographer or photo enthusiast might need to create masterful images. COLOR projects is not only about image correction and editing - this is a whole new software that lets you step into the role of an art director and lets you decide how your images will appear.
Life has never been more colorful!
- Nude photography
- Technical photography
- Still life
- Long exposures
- Artistic interpretation
- 134 Number of presets
- 127 Post-processing effects
- Cropping with 71 styles
- 85 high-quality expert filters: Denoising, sharpen, gamma, brightness and shadow optimization, color luminance and many more
- Selective application of all filters for precise selection of areas you would like to highlight
- Included textures and structures
- 35 film emulations for virtually every historic film material from Agfa, Fuji and Kodak
- Freely configurable comparison view for perfect image results
- Filter import and export - create your own filters
- Advanced RAW Module Features
- With integrated RAW converter for virtually every RAW image format
- With cropping and subtitle functions: No additional software needed
- Interface for Adobe Lightroom and Plugin for Adobe Photoshop, Elements and other applications
- COLOR Projects 4 requires at least OS X 10.7 or higher (64-bit), Intel.