BlackMagic Design Davinci Resolve 12.3.0.001 | 352 Mb
DaVinci Resolve is a powerful and full-featured piece of software that aims to provide you with a set of specialized tools and a suitable environment for video editing and color correction purposes.
Clean and modern-looking interface
Subsequent to its installation, you are met by a black-themed main window that offers you quick access to the app's plethora of features. This said, the interface is mainly split between modules for the overall process, namely for loading media, editing, color correction and for the actual delivery.
Despite its immense number of features, the overall looks might make you think otherwise. Nonetheless, since the main window is so airy, it comes as no surprise that most of the app's features are accessible from its menubar.
Packs a wide array of features within extensive menus
The fact that DaVinci Resolve is a full-featured app becomes evident once again when you right-click any loaded media file. Both the contextual menus and the menus themselves are more often than not larger than the app's main window.
This said, it soon becomes clear that almost every aspect of the post-production process is actively covered by DaVinci Resolve. In fact, the tool can be very well considered a specialized all-in-one solution for both editors and colorists alike. Therefore, you can work with layers, nodes, effects, grades, mixers, keys and even plug-ins to creates complex looks.
Video editing, color correction and collaborative sharing, three selling points for this app
Another worth mentioning thing is the fact that the utility packs a powerful Color Match feature that enables you to set the source and target gamma, as well as the target color space. Image stabilization, 3D tracking, reframing, RGB mixing and HSL curve grading are but a few of the supported functions.
Thanks to its multi-layer and mixed format Timeline feature, the app enables both a video editor and a colorist to simultaneously work on the same file. You can also create complex video transitions, while still being able to edit and mix audio files.
Powerful application for post-editing movies and videos
Taking all things into consideration, DaVinci Resolve is a powerful software solution that enables users who work in the cinematography fields to bring their work to a whole other level. What is most impressive about this app is not its number of features or how it can handle files or share projects, but rather how it combines all that and other built-in management tools without feeling unnecessarily complicated.
Whats New :
* Decode support for HEVC/H.265 QuickTime video in DaVinci Resolve Studio on ShiChuang
* Added Media Storage context menu option to directly add storage locations without opening Preferences on Mac and ShiChuang
* Ability to add Media Storage locations without restarting Resolve on Mac and ShiChuang
* Added support for reading Reel Names in OpenEXR media
* Added decode support for Sony MPEG2 video files
* Added support for ARRI RAW sharpness when using the ARRI Full Res Debayer
* Added support for smaller font sizes on burn-ins
* Added support for keyboard shortcut for loop on the Edit Page
* Improved HEVC/H.265 decode performance on Mac in DaVinci Resolve Studio
* Improved H.264 decode performance on ShiChuang
* Improved Varicam, MPEG4, AVC and AVC-Intra MXF decode performance on Mac and ShiChuang
* Improved compressed OpenEXR decode performance
* Added support for RED SDK v6.1
* General performance and stability improvements
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction