In addition Softgroup .Net Data Objects contains other useful SQL objects and functions to query, insert, update and delete tables data on a database using auto-generated standard SQL statements that can be executed in all supported databases. The most common usage of Softgroup .Net Data Objects is to query and manipulate the structure of a relational or non-relational database, retrieve and display the results in an application, and let users make and save changes to the data.
Other tasks include:
- Open a Connection to a database
- Easy manipulation of database objects (Databases, Tables, Indexes, Primary Keys and Foreign Keys, Views, Procedures, Triggers, Groups, Users, Permissions etc...)
- Perform advanced operations on Databases like: enumerate existing databases, create or delete e database, backup or restore a database etc.
- Multilanguage advanced dialogs (with Unicode support) to Connect to a database, backup and restore operations (use of dialogs is optional)
- Querying a database using SQL and displaying the results
- Executing commands and stored procedures with parameters
- Dynamically create Recordset objects, to hold, navigate, and manipulate data like WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ADO Recordset object also with Bookmark support
- Performing transactional database operations
- Transformation of a Recordset object to a .System.DataTable object
- Filtering and sorting local copies of database information based on run-time criteria
- Saving data from a database into an XML file
- A series of SQL objects and functions in order to standardize writing of SQL statements in your code (SQLSelect, SQLInsert, SQLUpdate and SQLDelete)
- Support for Unicode databases
Softgroup .Net Data Objects con be used as a standard way to write .Net data-oriented solutions that support most commercial databases types using one single component.
Softgroup .Net Data Objects con be used as a standard way to write fast data-oriented .Net solutions that support most popular databases like:
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Access
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- IBM DB2
Softgroup .Net Data Objects implements in a unique interface native third-party drivers (WeiRuan-->WeiRuan, Oracle, DevArt, IBM DB2, MySQL PostgreSQL, Firebird etc.) that make use of Ado .Net, OleDb or Odbc technologies.
Prior to running Setup to install the Softgroup .Net Data Objects, you must already have the .NET Framework 2.x, 3.x or 4.x and WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Visual Studio 2008/2010 installed on the computer.
Documentation and informational resources
Softgroup .Net Data Objects has exhaustive documentation supplied with installation where every aspect of using the product is covered in details.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me