Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 Build 160 | 1.69 GB
Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD software products offer a comprehensive, flexible set of software for 3D mechanical design, product simulation, tooling creation, and design communication. Inventor takes you beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by enabling you to produce an accurate 3D model that can help you design, visualize, and simulate your products before they are built. Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps companies design better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
Easy to use and easy to learn, Autodesk® Inventor® software products offer a flexible set of tools for 3D mechanical design, CAD productivity, design communication, product simulation, routed systems, and mold design. With Inventor software, you can integrate 2D AutoCAD® drawings and 3D data into a single digital model, creating a virtual representation of the final product that can enable you to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built.
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 Enhancements
Autodesk® Inventor® Professional 2012 software offers all the core features of Autodesk Inventor 2012, plus extended tooling, routed systems, and simulation tools to design, visualize, and simulate complete 3D digital prototypes.
Inventor Professional 2012 introduces new ease-of-use improvements to the simulation environment.
* Improved beam analysis
* Easily adjust joints in dynamic simulation
Inventor Professional 2012, one of the easiest-to-use injection mold assembly design tools, now allows you to add custom mold components to your libraries.
Other enhancements include:
* Mold-specific feature and geometry enhancements
* User-defined mold bases and mold components
* Improved integration with Autodesk® Moldflow® plastics injection molding simulation software
Intel Pentium 4 processor with 2 GHz or higher, Intel Xeon, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron, or newer
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics card that supports Microsoft Direct3D 10 or Direct3D 9
- DVD-ROM drive
- Pointing device Microsoft Mouse-compliant
- A monitor with a resolution of 1280x1024 or higher
- Weaving the Internet to download files, and access to the Service Subscription Aware
- Adobe Flash Player 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer browser from 6.x to 8
- Microsoft Excel version from 2003 to 2007 for parametric components, custom carving, as well as to create projects based on a spreadsheet
Description: Autodesk ® Inventor ® - a family of products for the industrial design:
- Industrial Design 3D
- Integration with AutoCAD ® compatibility with DWG format
- Advanced visualization tools
- Computer-Aided Design
- Design products
- Design of plastic parts
- Design of parts from sheet material
- Production of documentation
- Engineering calculations and simulations
- Design of cabling and piping
- Design of molds and tooling
Family of products Autodesk ® Inventor ® contains a full set of flexible tools for 3D industrial design, dynamic analysis products, tooling creation, and sharing design data. Inventor - is much more than 3D. This is Digital Prototyping, which allows for the design, visualization and analysis products.
- Design - Integration of all project data in a single digital model.
- Visualization - Creating a virtual representation of the final product for its promotion in the market even before the start of production.
- Dynamic analysis - Numerical simulation of the behavior of real products.
Extras. Information: Program portable: no need to install, but will have activated - as well as inpatient program
To launch and activation need to create two shortcuts to files or data.exe dataEng.exe
Go to the properties of the shortcut and change the entry in the Target box: at the end of a space for a shortcut to add the word Inventor (running programs), and for another xf-adesk2012x32 (running crack)
Standard library type is not
For 7-ke might need to set compatibility mode to XP and run as administrator
Crack for 7-ke run only on behalf of the administrator