Rogue Amoeba Audio Apps Pack 2016.1 MacOSX | 73.38 MB
Rogue Amoeba Software is a privately-held software company based in the USA, with offices around the globe. Since 2002, weve been making software tools to assist you with your audio needs on Mac OS X.
Airfoil for Mac
Send any audio from your Mac all around your house and all in sync! Use Airfoil to stream to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, iPhones, iPads, and iPods Touch, and even other Macs and PCs! Use Airfoil with music services like Spotify, iTunes Radio, and WiMP, web-based audio like Pandora, or any other audio playing on your computer. Airfoil for Mac lets you send your audio everywhere you like.
New in Airfoil 4:
- Airfoil Speakers can now initiate connections back to Airfoil, to start receiving audio remotely.
- Airfoil Speakers also offers remote control of select audio sources, including iTunes, Pulsar, and more.
- With Airfoil Video Players new Web mode, you can watch Netflix, Hulu & more, in sync with remote audio.
- The Instant On extra improves audio grabbing of System Audio, as well as apps like Google Chrome.
- Metadata, including track titles and album art from supported sources, is now sent to Apple TV and Airfoil Speakers.
- Interface updates for Airfoil, Airfoil Speakers, and Airfoil Video Player make them all easier and more fun to use.
Record any audio, with Audio Hijack! Save audio from applications like iTunes, Skype or Safari, or from hardware devices like microphones and mixers.
- Transcribing audio is easier than ever, with global keyboard shortcuts. Never leave your text editing app!
- Easily export Sessions to share with other people or import Session, so you can see exactly how someone else has things set. Handy!
Crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. Fission is streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files. If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Support for MP3 CBR & VBR, HE-AAC, direct import from iTunes, bug fixes, and much, much more.
- Fission can now import many more formats, including: MPEG layer 1 and 2, AIFF-C, Ogg Vorbis, Shorten, RealAudio, ShiChuang Media Audio (WMA), AMR, QDesign Music, WavePack and Monkeys Audio.
New in Fission 2:
- Fissions interface has been updated to make it easier, more fun to use, and a joy to behold.
- Want to edit multiple audio files at once or just copy and paste between files? With Fission 2, you can!
- Editing used to mean switching between Inspect, Select, and Split modes. Fission 2 provides access to all controls, all the time.
- Edit an AIFF file, then save it to MP3. Edit FLAC and save to AAC. You can now export to any supported format.
- Using the new Batch Converter, you can transcode dozens of files between audio formats, with just a few clicks.
- If you need to make an enhanced podcast with AAC chapters, Fission will have it done in no time flat.
- When youre done editing, you can publish your audio directly to a SoundCloud account. Sharing is a snap!
- Fission now has full support for opening, editing, and saving FLAC audio files.
- In addition to adding support for FLAC, Fission now supports reading, editing, and saving WAV audio files as well.
Suddenly, its easy to pass audio between applications on your Mac. Create virtual audio devices to take the sound from applications and audio input devices, then send it to audio processing applications. Loopback gives you the power of a high-end studio mixing board, right inside your computer!
- Configuring a virtual audio device from multiple sources is easy. Just add the applications and physical audio devices you want to include to the Audio Sources table to get started.
- Your Mac will show Loopbacks virtual devices exactly like physical devices. Find them listed among other devices in System Preferences or select them as an input or output in any audio app.
- Loopback can also create pass-thru devices, which send audio from one app to another. Set the Loopback device as the output in one app and the input in another to make audio flow directly between the applications.
- Combine your mic with audio sources like iTunes or QuickTime Player, then select your Loopback device as your source in Skype. Presto! Your guests all hear both your voice and your audio add-ons.
- Making gameplay videos with great audio can often be very difficult. If youre using a device like Elgatos Game Capture hardware and you want to record both your microphone and the games audio at once, Loopback can assist!
- Apps like GarageBand, Logic, and Ableton Live only record from a single audio device at once. Thankfully, they offer recording from many channels. With Loopback, you can combine multiple input devices into one virtual device for easy recording.
- Screen recorders, including QuickTime Player, allow you to include either microphone audio or all system audio at once. Neither option is ideal. Create a virtual device that grabs just the mic and the apps audio to get exactly the audio you want.
- Set a simple (pass-thru) device as the output at the end of an Audio Hijack chain, and then as the input source in Nicecast. Now listeners can tune in to a live stream of your podcast as you record it!
- With Loopback, you gain incredible power and control over how audio is routed around your Mac and between applications. We cant wait to hear about the incredible new uses you find for it!
Nicecast is the easiest way to broadcast music from your Mac. Broadcast to listeners around the world. Nicecast can help you create your own internet radio station or allow you to listen to your iTunes Music Library from anywhere in the world!
- Fixes have been made for issues with Safari, Gatekeeper, and more!
- Nicecast and djay from algoriddim make a great team!
Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, youll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and its a blast to use. Simple and inexpensive - thats a winning combination.
- Fixes have been made for issues with App Nap, Gatekeeper, and more!
- Open Piezo to see full Retina graphics, looking gorgeous on the latest Macs!
System Requirements: For Mac OS X 10.9 or higher.