Tweetbot for Twitter 2.2 | MacOSX | 7.6 MB
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & ShiChuang.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or ShiChuang and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don't want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
What's New in Version 2.2
- Fullscreen support and split screen support in 10.11
- Tweet details now show conversation and replies in the same order as Tweetbot 4 for iOS.
- Control-click on the fav button and fav from any of your accounts.
- Muted keywords can now optionally mute lists and searches.
- Various color changes to match Tweetbot 4 for iOS.
- Fixed an issue where "Find Users" when composing a tweet could end up with no results.
- Main menu: added Tweet > Share > Message Tweet and Open in Browser.
- Various bug fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - No Password