MSC Actran v15.0 (64bit) with Training
Free Field Technologies (FFT), a leading global company focused on acoustic simulation and engineering services, has presented the 15.0 version of Astran is the premier acoustics software to solve acoustics, vibro-acoustics, and aero-acoustics problems.
Used by automotive manufacturers and suppliers, aerospace and defense companies, and consumer product manufacturers, Actran helps engineers better understand and improve the acoustics performance of their designs.
Actran provides a rich library of material models, a complete element library that includes infinite elements, high performance solvers to solve large size problems and a user-friendly GUI that is highly customizable to your needs. Actran, with its modular nature, can be deployed based on your applications and requirements.
Actran Acoustics is the foundation module of the Actran family. It is both a standalone tool and is a pre-requisite for advanced modules like Actran VibroAcoustics, Actran AeroAcoustics and Actran TM. Some of the robust capabilities of this module include:
- Simulate standard and convected acoustics
- Extract acoustic modes
- Analyze sound field in cavities, with either modal or physical approaches
- Model absorbing walls using impedance conditions of porous material models
- Analyze sound radiation
- Analyze sound propagation in ducts, intake and exhaust lines or distribution systems in buildings, aircrafts, and automobiles
- Recover vibration results from most FEA structural solvers for radiation analysis
- Sound radiation by vibrating structures: powertrain, engine components (oilpan, intake manifold and air filter, valve cover, etc.), compressors, electrical motors, loudspeakers and more.
- Intake and exhaust noise, including complex mufflers and silencers.
- Air conditioning units and distribution systems (calculation of transfer matrices coefficients).
- Sound absorption inside passenger compartment of cars, trains and aircrafts.
- Sound propagation in complex media with mean flow or temperature gradient.
- Audio devices such as telephones, hearing aids or musical instruments.
This release brings to our customers several important new features:
- Integrated meshing tools in ActranVI
- An automated acoustic radiation solution in RADACT with effortless meshing of the exterior acoustic domain
- Various new vibro-acoustics features such as anisotropic porous material, visco-thermal losses in arbitrary 3D geometry, perforated plate model improvements, etc.
- New time-domain computation module containing many improvements for transient acoustic radiation and vibro-acoustics
- Significant improvements in Actran DGM for turbine engine noise simulation
- Improved aero-acoustics module allowing "On the Fly" source calculation from transient CFD results, and supporting new types of native CFD results formats
- HPC with new linear-algebraic solver Intel MKL PARDISO and improved execution sequences such as TMM with high order acoustic duct modes
- Extended interfaces with structural and multi-body dynamics modeling tools such as Nastran, LS-DYNA and Adams for coupled vibro-acoustic simulation
Other Actran modules have been enhanced including FWH, iCFD, Nastran to Actran translator, compressible flow solver, PLT Viewer and Waterfall Viewer.
About Free Field Technologies (FFT)
Free Field Technologies (FFT) is a leading global company focused on acoustic simulation and engineering services. Actran, FFT's software product, leads numerous technology trends of vibro-acoustic and aero-acoustic modeling since 1998, when the company was founded by Prof. Jean-Pierre Coyette and Prof. Jean-Louis Migeot, two renowned pioneers in the domains of numerical acoustics.
About MSC Software
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,100 professionals in 20 countries.
Name: MSC Astran
Version: (64bit) 15.0 with Training
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded