SimpleMind 1.11.0 (Mac OS X) | 9.8 MB
SimpleMind is an easy-to-use Mind Mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
* SimpleMind Free - (Mac) * available from the AppStore
* SimpleMind+ (Touch iPad/iPhone) - available from the AppStore
* Easy to use * drag, arrange and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
* Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
* Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
* Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
* Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
* Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
* Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
* Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
* Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
* Insert Images or Photos in topics.
* Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
* Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
* Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
* Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
* Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
* Multiple Maps on single page.
* Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
* Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
* Full screen Presentation Mode.
MANAGE Mind Maps:
* Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
* Organize Mind Maps in Folders.
* Add links to web pages or Documents.
SHARE YOUR IDEAS:
* Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other devices running SimpleMind via your Dropbox account.
* Print your Mind Map.
* Email your Mind Map via standard Mail app * attached are PNG image (paste in word processor documents) and/or PDF document (best for printing).
* Exchange your Mind Maps with SimpleMind for iPhone or iPad via build-in Wifi link.
* Import/Export as OPML - a format supported by most desktop mind map and outlining tools.
* Import/Export as Freemind - a free and widely used desktop mind mapping tool.
Requires OS X 10.6.6 or later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!