EViews 9 Update (Build 111615) | 115.4 MB
IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released update of EViews 9. A major release of the world's leading econometric software package, EViews 9 is packed full of new features.
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews 9 Enterprise Edition is an enhanced version of EViews 8.1. The Enterprise Edition contains all of the features of EViews 9, plus support for ODBC and the proprietary data formats of several commercial data and database vendors.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition allows direct access to ODBC databases or queries and provides transparent connection to Global Insight's DRIPro and DRIBase databanks, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME format databases, EcoWin databases, Datastream, FactSet, Moody's Economy.com, Macrobond Financial, CEIC. The familiar, easy-to-use EViews database interface has been extended to these data formats so that you may work with foreign databases as easily as native EViews databases.
What's fixed in update:
- Fix for EViews locking out when an error occurs while using the graph sizer.
- Fix for improper pool.makestat behavior.
- Modified EViews messaging system.
- Added equation recursive least squares command capture support.
- Fix for equation.RLS(c) command not working.
- Repositioned dockable ShiChuang in Mac version.
- Fixed problem with mousewheel zoom in graphs.
- Improved zooming in panel graphs.
- Changed command capture option dialog text.
- Fixed object preview issue when switching from a transformed alpha_series.
- Fixed DB object preview date display issue.
- Suppressed import dialog after refreshing links in the student version.
About IHS EViews
IHS is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
Version: 9.0 Build 2015-11-16 Update
OS: ShiChuang XP / 7even / 8
System Requirements: EViews 9.0
Size: 115.4 mb